Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

In regards to the COVID-19 situation

Your support team is currently doing their best to offer the best support possible despite the current COVID-19 situation. However during these exceptional circumstances, please note that you should expect a response time of 2-3 business days, until further notice.Rest assured that we will still do our best to handle your requests as soon as possible! Everyone stay safe and healthy! 😷

Reply To: If the logged-in user is a male or a female.

Carsten
Participant
  • 8 Topics
  • 39 Posts

Hi Support.

Thanks for the info and yes, I could pay to make that happen, but I rather not. 😉 But you promote this theme as a Dating theme and as far as I know. A dating site is where you meet and date the opposite sex. The above snippet, works in the (members/-directory). But I found out, that there is another directory, the (members-list) The BuddyPress widgets and the members-list page, is associated with this members-list and somehow, it’s also related to the Paid membership pro plugin, that uses this members-list to sort members! I’m not an expert in coding. But maybe someone you know, knows how to implant or edit this snippet, so it work everywhere?

NOTE: If you sign up as a member and do not log in, at least one time, you will be registered in the members-list. But as soon as you have logged in ones, then you will be moved and registered in the members-directory! So now the member, is registered in 2 lists…Why

Best regards Carsten. 🙂

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️