Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

In regards to the COVID-19 situation

Your support team is currently doing their best to offer the best support possible despite the current COVID-19 situation. However during these exceptional circumstances, please note that you should expect a response time of 2-3 business days, until further notice.Rest assured that we will still do our best to handle your requests as soon as possible! Everyone stay safe and healthy! 😷

After installing the theme on the existing Buddypress site getting error

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts

After installing the theme on the existing Buddypress site getting an error.

no member showing on members page but members showing on the member’s list

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2223 Posts

Hi Cindy, 🙂

Can you tell me if the members were all visible before installing the theme, please?

I believe that is the normal behavior for the BuddyPress member count, because BuddyPress will only count members that are considered as “active”. A member is considered active only if they logged in at least once. On the other hand, WordPress will count all your users regardless, which is why you see more users in the backend compared to the frontend directory.

If you have created some users manually, you need to log in with each user account at least once so that BuddyPress considers them as active members. To make it easier for you, you can install the User switching plugin. This plugin will allow you to browse your members list, then click on “Switch to” on the user of your choice. After switching, a link will appear at the bottom of your site to switch back to your admin user. You can then repeat the process for all your users and they should appear in your members page.

I hope this information helps you get a better understanding of the way BuddyPress works and might help you solve this.

If not, don’t hesitate to come back to us.

Regards,

Cindy Covak
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts

yes before installing the theme members are visible as its live buddypress site.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2223 Posts

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for your feedback! 🙂

We’re sorry to read this issue appeared after the activation of our theme. It’s best if we take a quick look at this…

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

Cindy Covak
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts

ok sure.
    Login detail i will send you through private msg

Cindy Covak
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts

how to send login details?

Cindy Covak
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Olivier
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 1893 Posts

Hi Cindy,

Your issue seems to be related with BuddyPress and another theme, and not with Gwangi. (Please see attached.)
    In consequence, we will close this topic.

As this issue is related not related with our product, it’s best if you try to reach the theme authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

Best regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2223 Posts

Hi Cindy,

It seems you installed another theme to let us install Gorgo to see by ourselves. Am I right? We thank you for letting us know on our themeforest page and we apologize for closing this topic before letting you explain yourself. Be sure we’ll investigate and come back to you as soon as we find from where this issue might come from. ​

Please be aware we’re really disappointed to read another bad review from you as we’re trying to do our best to help our users. We’re sorry that you don’t feel this way. However, I really hope you can understand that, as theme authors, we can’t be responsible for an issue if it’s related with a third party plugin that we did not develop.

We’ll be back to you as soon as possible. 🙂

Sincerely,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2223 Posts

Can you please install the latest version of Gwangi without activating? Then, could you install and activate Envato plugin to register your license key?

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Best,

Cindy Covak
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts

it already installed, please visit and check

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2223 Posts

Thank you for your feedback Cindy.

Thank you for installing the theme, it wasn’t on my last visit on your website yesterday.

After visiting your website, it seems I can see 899 members out of 1307. Please note that I don’t see the 408 left because they are not considered as active members. However, I have the same result with the Twenty Twenty theme and the Olympus theme. Please find the attached screenshots in my next reply.

Can you please check and come back to me if this issue still persists?

Cheers,

Cindy Covak
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts

please try to make it like your youzer demo site. you will see the result

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️