Comp-ability with Better Message Plugin

Home Forums Gwangi – Dating & Matchmaking Community Theme Feature Requests Comp-ability with Better Message Plugin

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lova Meet 2 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lova Meet
    Participant
    • 57 Posts
    @lovameet

I want to create a custom message page for the better message plugin on mobile in way that the header will be minimal like facebook on mobile
    and I want to reduce the height of the message textarea on mobile, also the smiley is not showing on mobile.

themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1398 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @lovameet,

Thank you for your feature request.

If other members of the community upvote this request to have a minimal header on mobile we will look into implementing it in the theme.

Best regards,

themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1398 Posts
    @themosaurus

Also, the smiley button is not showing on mobile because all mobile devices already have a smiley menu integrated in the keyboard, so the smiley button is not needed on mobile.

Lova Meet
    Participant
    • 57 Posts
    @lovameet

Am telling you better thing you said if other member upvote. What of if they use the theme for other stuff that is not dating will dey upvote it.. I’m telling what will make your theme super b and get better sale you saying other thing.. What do you want to advertise next update is it same tindet swap? Stamp my topics I’m building a dating site not community or social media and most of your customer is not doing same with me.. My URL is lovameet.com

Lova Meet
    Participant
    • 57 Posts
    @lovameet

Please try to implement the minimal header on mobile like facebook or hangout with a back button users are complaining about the message. Please help a soul I think am the only one building dating site other members might not upvote it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.