I want to customize the wp login page

Home Forums Gwangi – Dating & Matchmaking Community Theme Feature Requests I want to customize the wp login page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  themosaurus 3 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lova Meet
    Participant
    • 57 Posts
    @lovameet

please I realize in a stages I redirect to wp-login.php which give me some issue but I will be glad on this topic if you help me the code snippet to design the login page like yours, I read it on wp forum but I dont get it. If I can make my site wp-login, reset, register like the attach inma it will be cool cause the ajax login plugin dont have reset password option.

themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1398 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @lovameet,

We’re currently looking to provide similar styles for the default WP login forms and Login With Ajax forms. This way, redirections to WP login pages will be smoother and less disturbing for users. This will be included in the next update of Gwangi. We’ll keep you informed when this update comes out.

Regards,

Lova Meet
    Participant
    • 57 Posts
    @lovameet

Good, but currently am facing the issue just help me to solve the issue now I want to remove the wp logo and put mine incase user reset their password, have bypass all but the reset page lead to wp.. please help me

themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1398 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @lovameet,

While you wait for the next update you can always use the Custom Login Page Customizer plugin to customize the wp login page:

Custom Login Page Customizer

Once the plugin is installed and activated, go to Appearance > Login Customizer to begin customizing the wp login page.

Regards,

Lova Meet
    Participant
    • 57 Posts
    @lovameet

I don’t like plugin.. I read an active on WordPress forum to fox it.. Thanks

themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1398 Posts
    @themosaurus

You’re welcome. 🙂

Best regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I want to customize the wp login page’ is closed to new replies.