I'm unable to use the child theme for classic demo

Home Forums Gwangi – Dating & Matchmaking Community Theme Installation & Updates Theme Installation and Updates I'm unable to use the child theme for classic demo

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lova Meet 6 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lova Meet
    Participant
    • 57 Posts
    @lovameet

I’m unable to use the child theme for classic demo.. It return the error that the theme dont have index

themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1398 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @lovameet,

The Classic demo doesn’t need any extra child theme. Simply install and activate Gwangi. Styles will be displayed as seen on our demo:
    https://classic.gwangi-theme.com

Regards,

Lova Meet
    Participant
    • 57 Posts
    @lovameet

Okay but there is a child theme file for the classic style and it returns error that the index is missing.. How will I create child theme?

themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1398 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @lovameet,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate further to find from where this issue is coming from.

We will be back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1398 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @lovameet,

The Gwangi child theme provided in our ThemeForest package seems to work fine. Please make sure that you’re running it with Gwangi as parent theme (installed but not activated).

Regards,

Lova Meet
    Participant
    • 57 Posts
    @lovameet

Its only working if I copy the theme folder to my public directory I cant upload it from wp dashboard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.