Modify the number of members in the list

Home Forums Gwangi – Dating & Matchmaking Community Theme Feature Requests Modify the number of members in the list

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jean-Pascal 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bill Django
    Participant
    • 19 Posts
    @billdjango

Hi,

Can you implement an option to choose the number of member to show in the result.

I think 24 is not enought.

Also don’t you think that an infinite scroll will be a good option ?

I also notice some problems with ajax loading but i’m gonna made a video to show the problem in an other topic.

tHANKS

Olivier Cardoen
    Participant
    • 338 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @billdjango,

Thank you for your great feedback. Actually, other users have already requested a new option to be able to set the default number of members displayed (12, 24, 36, etc). So, we have planned to add this feature in a coming update. 🙂

However, please note that it won’t include any infinite scroll as AJAX querying and loading are managed by BuddyPress. And to our knowledge, there is no plugin that you could install to add this feature to your website. We think that this feature requires custom development work.
    For one, we recommend you try to reach MeshPros and request a customization quote:

Request a Quote

These guys are the author of Match me for BuddyPress, a plugin that recommended to provide the matchmaking feature to your website. You might be already using it. They’ve quite a lot of experience with WordPress and BuddyPress development and might be better suited to help you.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Best,

Jean-Pascal
    Participant
    • 155 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi There,

We recently release a new version of Gwangi containing this new option.
    You can select the number of members/groups displayed in the lists (“Grimlock for BuddyPress” plugin update is required).

To do this, simply go to the WP Customizer (BuddyPress Panel > Members/Groups) and change the option “Members/Groups per Page”.

Updating your theme and all the required plugins to the latest version should add this new feature.

Best regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Modify the number of members in the list’ is closed to new replies.