New Theme Update: Gwangi 1.1.9 – Community Events – Toggle showing woocommerce

Home Forums Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme Compatible Plugins The Events Calendar New Theme Update: Gwangi 1.1.9 – Community Events – Toggle showing woocommerce

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kam 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

kam
    Participant
    • 99 Posts
    @harryshapes

Hi,

When I am on the community event plugin page to ‘Add a new event’ if I click on settings then the font that states ‘tickets’.. it then changes to say ‘woocommerce’.

plus the ‘settings’ button doesn’t do anything.. also its the same if I click to edit a ticket. if I click to edit a ticket the area part where it says rsvp – tickets.. the tickets again changes to say woocommerce??

the highlighted area did not exist before and only appeared when the new theme update was made.

Please can you provide a fix or how to resolve.

Please see both attached images – I have circled where the problem shows as well as the areas you click

Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘New Theme Update: Gwangi 1.1.9 – Community Events – Toggle showing woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.