refund of my money

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier Cardoen 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DEMENTE
    Participant
    • 143 Posts
    @chilepower

Thank you very much for your help and for the effort you make every day, but unfortunately I do not feel comfortable with the topic and I do not see what a social network or a topic of quotes says and also, I do not see many changes in the updates . I have more than 60 add-ons installed because their subject lacks many functions for what should be called social network or dating site, I will request a refund of my money since it does not fulfill the function it claims to be, I hope you understand and accept me, thank you

Olivier Cardoen
    Participant
    • 139 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @chilepower,

Unfortunately, we cannot refund your money. You’ve been using our product for more than 3 months now and you’ve created 139 posts on our support platform, to which we replied. As you have consumed almost all the 6 months of support, we’re not able to accept your request.

In most cases, we’re ready to refund within the first 14 days. In some exceptional cases, when no support has been provided at all, we can still accept some refund requests exceeding this delay if they’re correctly motivated.

Your situation does not meet any of these requirements. So, we won’t accept your request.

Thank you for understanding our view.

Best,

DEMENTE
    Participant
    • 143 Posts
    @chilepower

At no time did they inform me of that policy, therefore, they must make the refund and according to the policy of envato if the item does not comply with what it says a refund must be made, so I will send a refund request to envato , the policies are informed from the beginning to the client and not at the moment of requesting the refund

Olivier Cardoen
    Participant
    • 139 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @chilepower,

I’m very sorry, but your request does not qualify for a refund based on Envato’s policy. The following are not valid reasons for a refund:
    – you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it;
    – the item did not meet your expectations;
    – you simply change your mind;
    – you bought an item by mistake;
    – you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
    – you ask for goodwill; or
    – you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).

For more, please read the following section:
    https://themeforest.net/page/customer_refund_policy#not-refundable

Finally, please note that we’ve provided all the support requested for the last 3+ months. Please also keep in mind that you’re requesting a refund for missing features or missing updates from compatible plugins. These are not mandatory and as stated in the past, you can choose not to install them.

We’re sorry that our product does not meet your standards but your request is not compliant with our refund policy.

Thank you for understanding.

Best,

DEMENTE
    Participant
    • 143 Posts
    @chilepower

you do not decide on the refund, and the support unfortunately only gave me codes, nothing else and I did most of it, the support of 6 months is part of the purchase and it is my money that I am using. I have read the rules of Themeforest and you do not follow 2 rules and also you want to make me believe that it is my fault and it is not, now tell me what do I do with this? I will continue insisting on recovering my money as a package.

PS: your theme is not compatible with the complement youzer and according to you if it is

DEMENTE
    Participant
    • 143 Posts
    @chilepower

and I clarify that I am requesting a refund because his subject does not comply with what he says, but unfortunately does not comply with what he claims to be a social network or topic of appointments, he lacks many features and functions to be a social network or appointment topic

Olivier Cardoen
    Participant
    • 139 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @chilepower,

We’ve provided all the support requested during the past 3+ months, as stated in the support policy. For a quick idea of what is included in the support, please give a look to the following Envato video:

As stated by ThemeForest support policy, all the items you buy are quality checked by Envato. Any future update made available by the author is included with every purchase.

Item support includes:

• Availability of the author to answer questions
    • Answering technical questions about item’s features
    • Get assistance with reported bugs and issues
    • Help with included 3rd party assets

Item support does not include:

• Customization services
    • Installation services

For more, please read the ThemeForest item support policy:
    https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

Please also keep in mind that you’re requesting a refund for missing features or missing updates from compatible PLUGINS. Our product is Gwangi, a WordPress THEME made to be compatible with BuddyPress and other plugins. The suggested set of plugins will help you to create a community or a dating website similar to the various demos that you’ve been able to visit prior to your purchase.

We’re sorry that our product does not meet your standards or that you find missing that features are missing. However, it does not make your request eligible for a refund. For more, please read the following section:
    https://themeforest.net/page/customer_refund_policy#not-refundable

As mention in the past on multiple occasions, missing features SPECIFIC to YOUR website require custom development work.

Furthermore, the features that you wish are OUTSIDE the scope of what we’re allowed to provide in a ThemeForest theme. For more, please consult the ThemeForest policy about “Plugin Territory”:
    https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000481223-WordPress-Theme-Plugin-Requirements#h_121074620161522301832182

As suggested by the plugin developer, this feature might require custom development work.

For one, we recommend you try to reach MeshPros and request a customization quote:

Request a Quote

These guys are the author of Match me for BuddyPress, a plugin that recommended to provide the matchmaking feature to your website. You might be already using it. They’ve quite a lot of experience with WordPress and BuddyPress development and might be better suited to help you.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

This topic will be now closed as there is no reason to discuss this further. From now on, you can either choose to keep using our theme for the remaining support or switch to another theme of your choosing.

Thank you for understanding.

Best,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘refund of my money’ is closed to new replies.