Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Reply To: Header customization while Logged Out

Brendan
Participant
  • 13 Topics
  • 27 Posts
@wervil

So, none of what you told me was anything new that I didn’t already try. So again nothing you said actually helped solve the issue. The problem is, again another strangeness of this theme, or perhaps workign with buddypress, since I am new to it as well. I noticed that when I was finally able to see one of my effects have a change it was right after the latest grimlock update. I’m not sure if that might have been causing the problem, but I have noticed that there are glitches and inconsistencies with customizer showing things updating in real time, and sometimes not updating until you press publish and x out of customizer.

While viewing the logged out version of my site, i was not seeing customizer changes going into effect. The changes were not shown because I was viewing the site in an incognito window, so that i could see registered changes while i am also logged in in a regular window. Since the header is waht i was editing and its different for logged in and out users, i had to edit while logged in and check my changes while logged out. in order to save time i just had my site logged out in an incognito window. XD So in order to see any customization changes you have to close the incognito window, not just refresh the window, which is what i was doing and not seeing any changes register. Then reopen a new incognito window and go to your site. I guess while in an incognito window once you load the page you are looking at a cached page, and refreshing it doesn’t show any changes you might have made in customizer until you revisit the page in a new window

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site