Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

change desing of list of members

This topic is resolved
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

hi, i see the desing of member page https://dating.gwangi-theme.com/members/, and i love it! but i don´t know how to get it for my member page and in the home(widget), can you help me?

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ruiz,

Could you provide us with screenshots of your website please? Please don’t hesitate to comment or highlight your screenshots to help us better understand what’s missing from your website.

Also, could you tell me what are you trying to reproduce please?

Thank you.

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

please i need help….
    other thing is how i get the grid design for swap page…

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

i not have problem only i want to know how i get the design of cards of swap image in the home, and how i get the design grid of cards user to swap page…

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

https://dating.gwangi-theme.com/members/
    like that but in the home and in the swap page…i want this in the swap page because i can configure search values…in the member i can´t

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ruiz,

Could you provide us with screenshots of your website please? Or the URL to your website so I can review how the directory and swap page are currently configured?

Thank you.

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

sorry friend, here you have, this is i have

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

and this is that i want for swap page

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

with sidebar left or right with filters

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

and this the home, the widget of members, i want the same design

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ruiz,

Unfortunately, member cards can only be swapped one by one.

If you wish to recreate the member directory with a sidebar, like showcased on our demos, please follow the tips shown in this video:

To know exactly which page has been set as your member directory, just visit your BuddyPress settings by navigating to “Settings > BuddyPress > Pages”.

Regards,

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

sorry friends but not works, i need to see a member page like page swap(where I can show a list of already filtered members(with shortcode [bps_directory template=”members/index-swap” field_328=”Profesional”]), I don’t want everyone to go out), please help

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

or tell me how i can filter after to show the members page

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

sorry, after, not, before

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

and in the home, where categories, i have this

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

but this is horrible…i need this

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ruiz,

1) Actually, you don’t need a new form template to achieve this. Simply make the desired search and save the URL to your menu. For instance, in our demo, we’ve made a search for all members living in “New York”. It gave us the following URL https://community.gwangi-theme.com/members/?field_201=New+York&bps_form=205. Then, we’ve added the URL to our City menu.

2) Unfortunately, this layout does not exist in our theme. Furthermore, it is very specific to the number of items in your menu and it requires custom CSS coding. If that not possible for you, I recommend to add or remove item from your menu.

Cheers,

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

1-thanks , is a good notice

2-I can’t understand how categories can be limited, a business has the ones it has, I can’t take them away, and it is a big mistake to have to limit it, because we can’t, at least can you tell me what css should I modify?

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ruiz,

Yes, we totally understand that some businesses may have a certain number of categories that is fixed. Currently, this layout lets you go for uneven numbers like 5 or 7 as it combines rows of 2 and 3.

However, designers will traditionally work with multiple of 2 or 3 as items can easily be put by rows of 2, 3, 4 or 6 when creating such layouts. Are you interested by row of 4 items for instance ? Will that solve your issue ?

Thank you.

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

well for the moment i get this..that even a future update can be useful, the ideal would be to choose how you want to put each item, but for now it is going

and I have a question with the paidmemshipro plugin, I need to know how to relate profile fields (like field_328) to the member registry

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

paidmembershipro…

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

i read this documentation about this

$fields[] = new PMProRH_Field(
    		'field_328',                      // input name, will also be used as meta key
    		'text',                         // type of field
    		array(
    			'buddypress' => 'field_328',       // XProfile Field Name <-- !!!

but i don´t know if this theme use xprofile, when i do that the system create another field named “field_328”

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

duplicate field i mind named field_328

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

ok…I haven’t said anything ..
    I have solved it with member type…
    thanks!!

ruiz
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 60 Posts
    @ruiz

I’m sorry … I’ve talked too soon …
    I have to create some fields in the selection of plans that are incorporated into the expanded profile and I don’t get it

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘change desing of list of members’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site