Find Answers and Get Support › Forums › Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme › Theme Customizer › Community › A few little bugs
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 1 week ago by Jason.
Hello I have a few little bugs and questions please :
1. Actually when I add a friend it’s keeps turning (infite loading) and my console gives me an error (attached).
2. Also, the map has problems (this maybe it’s stg to check with the plugin autors ?)-> https://community.l8ve.dating/groupes/ -> clic “map”, it’s not showing
3. Then I wanted to know if there is a way when registering to have ONLY the identifier and not ID + Pseudo as it’s really disturbing for users.
4. Finally I also have a question about the “events” in groups and that the users can create themselves: is there a way to “style” this little so it looks like the rest events ?
Thanks in advance and best regards,July 28, 2022 at 11:27 #41860
Hi again, just adding this to the list :
https://community.l8ve.dating/membersmap/ (map not displaying and it’s breaking the design, there must be stg wrong here too).
Thanks in advanceJuly 28, 2022 at 13:06 #41867
Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.
However, it is very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if so many questions are asked in the same topic.
Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.
So, could you split your questions into different topics, please? One question = one topic.
By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!
Concerning question 1, my best guess is that your issue might probably be caused by some conflicting third party plugin or some extra code snippet as we don’t encounter this issue with our demos.
Could you deactivate all plugins that have not been installed with your theme during its setup please? And then, could you confirm that the issue is still persisting ?
Please also make sure that you have the latest theme version and that all recommended plugins are up-to-date. Finally, you could also consider clearing all activated caching system as well as your browser cache before investigating any further. If you want to read more on what browser cache is and how to clear it, here is an article that might help you: How to Clear Internet Cache in Every Major Browser.
Thank you.July 29, 2022 at 11:08 #41907
The topic ‘A few little bugs’ is closed to new replies.