Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

AD integrate + customize profile

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 7 Posts
    @cmigocki

Good morning,
    I would like to use the intranet theme in the company. It will be necessary for me to integrate with Active direcotry – do you have any recommendations for the plugin?
    In addition, it will be necessary for me to modify the user profile – I would like to receive more data after entering the employee’s name in the search engine than the name and last activity – I would like to put there e.g. the phone number or building in which the employee is located (data taken from active directory). – can it be modified somehow? Also, must every logged in user see the gray bar from wordpress on the top of the page?
    Thank you in advance for your help

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @cmigocki,

Thank you for purchasing our theme and reaching out to us ! 🙂

1. To find the best solution to support Active Directory with WordPress, feel free to install and activate the plugin that fits your needs the best:
      https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/active+directory/

However, please note that neither of these plugins has been tested or integrated with our product. You might require extra customization work if you wish to make them fit perfectly with your website.

2. Yes, you can hide the WP toolbar from your users. Simply go to your WP admin and navigate to “Settings > BuddyPress” and open the “Options” tab. There, you can uncheck the “Show the Toolbar for logged out users” box. (Please see attached.)
    3. If you wish to display other fields from your user profile on the member directory (or member search results), go to your WP admin and navigate to “Appearance > Customize > BuddyPress”. Then, open the “Members” tab and select the fields to display. (Please see attached.)

Finally, please note that we’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.

However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
    Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you keep your next questions into different topics if they’re unrelated with these above?
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! 🙂

Best regards,

Cezary
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 7 Posts
    @cmigocki

Thank you for your answer
    If I have any further questions here, should I create a new post on a specific topic, can I continue this thread here?
    Because this construction of the profile doesn’t quite work for me – I found a place where I mark their visibility but the set parameters are shown only after entering the profile. I would like after typing the name in the search engine at the top of the page I would like the result to show immediately information under the name such as telephone etc.
    In this search engine for users you showed in the picture, it does not show me anyone – somewhere I miss some option that I missed when setting up the user

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @cmigocki,

It helps us much if you create a new topic for each new question/issue. Once solved, we can closed it and maybe share it in the future with somebody facing the same problems.

Regarding the issue with your profile search, could you deactivate Paid Memberships Pro and its add-ons please? My best guess is that your issue might probably caused by some conflicting third party plugin or some extra code snippet as we don’t encounter this issue with our demos.

Could you also deactivate all plugins that have not been installed with your theme during its setup and all existing custom PHP code snippets please? And then, could you confirm me that the issue is still persisting please?

Please also make that you have the latest theme version and that all recommended plugins are up-to-date. Finally, you could also consider clearing all activated caching system as well as your browser cache before investigating any further.

If you wish to display other infos for the member cards, please go to your dashboard and navigate to “Appearance > Customize > BuddyPress”. Then, open the “Members” tab and select the value to display.

This topic addresses a similar issue:
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/remove-gender-field/

Best regards,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘AD integrate + customize profile’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site