Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

add additional link or button at login and register page

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Feature Requests add additional link or button at login and register page

This request has been declined by the Themosaurus team and will not be implemented

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 14 Topics
    • 40 Posts
    @mrgrey
    Up
    ::

hi may i know how to add additional link or button at login and register page ? because im using SSO to let my existing user login or register from my forum.

Picture 1/2 is my login & register page look like now , may i know how to do become like picture 3 ?

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @mrgrey,

Could you tell which plugin do you use for you SSO please?

Thank you.

Grey
    Participant
    • 14 Topics
    • 40 Posts
    @mrgrey
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

@mrgrey Thank you for your quick reply.

Unfortunately, this plugin is not supported by our theme nor by Grimlock Login. I took the liberty to move your topic to the Feature Requests forum, in which we store and discuss integration or feature addition with our community.

We will implement this feature if other community members grow interest for it and upvote your request.

We’ll keep you informed. Thank you very much for contributing to your theme!

Best regards,

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi,

Thank you for sharing this idea with our community.

Your idea would have been a nice addition to our theme but unfortunately, this feature request hasn’t received any upvote from other community members in months. Sadly, we have to decline it as we are trying to keep this forum tidy.

We really appreciate your enthusiasm when using our products. Feel free to keep on sharing other ideas that might be integrated in the future.

Best regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘add additional link or button at login and register page’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site