Add custom post type to Customizer

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Steve Beyeler
    Participant
    • 0 Posts
    @pushplay

Hi there,
    We habe a Buddypress-Gwangi-Grimlock setup. I manually created a custom post type (cpt) and I’m trying to customize the single page of it. Unfortunately “grimlock” adds a “boxed” region css, which makes it almost impossible to make it fluid. I’d like to be able to change the setting of the CPT in the Customizer as easy as it is for the standard post.

It seems to take a standard css setup for boxed layout

<div id="content" tabindex="-1" class="site-content region">
      <div class="region__container">
        <div class="region__row">		
          <article id="post-2127" class="post-2127 trail type-trail status-publish has-post-thumbnail hentry">

Thanks for any help on the topic of using CPT with Grimlock/Customizer

Olivier
    • 1801 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @pushplay,

Currently, there is easy way to add your custom post type to the Customizer. It requires custom development work.

Are you looking to set a fluid layout to your single CPT or do you wish to apply the post behavior to it? In case it is the second answer, please also read the following topic as it addresses this issue:
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/remove-sidebars-by-default/

Cheers,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Add custom post type to Customizer’ is closed to new replies.