Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Anchor /home/#grimlock_author_avatars_section_widget-3 on the HP

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Website Setup Widgets Anchor /home/#grimlock_author_avatars_section_widget-3 on the HP

This topic is resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 17 Topics
    • 49 Posts
    @kadmael

Hi where is the anchors to set on the HP ?
    When I click on the button in the Grimlock 1st widget (from the HP) the link does not work (I have 2 members, I should go the members section as on the demo
    https://intranet.cera-theme.com/home/#grimlock_author_avatars_section_widget-3
    Same if I copy paste #grimlock_author_avatars_section_widget-3 at the end into the URL . It seems that the anchor is not set.
    Thanks

NB : I don’t want to use a plugin for that of course ; it does not make sense . I just want to navigate through the html code and put the anchor myself but I’m quite confused with the new “looking” of the WP backoffice and since you have a “widgetized HP”. I did not see anchors with the themes’s editor but only called functions (maybe I missed it somewhere). Most of all, I don’t know how to visualize the code of the HP.

Kadmael
    Participant
    • 17 Topics
    • 49 Posts
    @kadmael

By the way , I don’t see either the blue “v” for the online members (as it is shown on your demo site).

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @kadmael,

I’m not sure that I quite understand if what you’re referring to is an issue as it seems related with your browser, not our theme. Furthermore, when I click on the link you share, I’m ending up in the middle of the homepage, as I should…

Please also be informed that we’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.

However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic. ?

Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you move your other questions into different topics?
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!

Best regards,

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Please see attached.

Kadmael
    Participant
    • 17 Topics
    • 49 Posts
    @kadmael

OK Let’s stay with the first one (that is the title of the subject) :
    “where is the anchors to set on the HP ?”

For example, I can see some fields for parametering a link ; ok; so if I refer to an anchor as you do with
    ” #grimlock_author_avatars_section_widget-3″
    where can I change this anchor (text and location) ?

I don’t want to have such an anchor in my page of course, and I want to set other anchors in other places.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @kadmael,

I’m sure to understand your request. Could be more specific and tell me what you’re trying to achieve?

Do you wish to use buttons to target specific sections from other pages of your website using anchors?

Thank you.

Kadmael
    Participant
    • 17 Topics
    • 49 Posts
    @kadmael

Hi,
    Yes I want to use buttons to target specific sections.
    And I want to change the text of this anchor : #grimlock_author_avatars_section_widget-3″

> where can I change this anchor text : #grimlock_author_avatars_section_widget-3 ?
    > where can I define new anchors in a page ?(if you explain me how to show the code, I know how to set an anchor, but I don’t know how to display the code of a page in th new UI)

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Unfortunately, WordPress is dynamically generating the HTML id attribute for every widget. In consequence, it cannot be changed.

Furthermore, the only way to find them is by inspecting the page HTML code.

To avoid the hassle of looking through all your HTML pages to find your anchors, I suggest activating the following plugin:

Get Widget ID

However, please note that it hasn’t been tested or integrated with our product but it should work fine as it is only acting on WP admin.

Best,

Kadmael
    Participant
    • 17 Topics
    • 49 Posts
    @kadmael

OK, thanks for your response. wP is slightly becoming a prison…
    Topic closed.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

You’re welcome. ?

Cheers,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anchor /home/#grimlock_author_avatars_section_widget-3 on the HP’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site