Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Block, Suspend, Report for BuddyPress

This topic is resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 7 Posts
    @zeem

Good day Team

I hope you’re well.

I’m in the process of publishing my platform onto the Google play store to have some of my users download it as an app.

Unfortunately however, my app was flagged by the Play store as not being compliant with it’s policies as it doesn’t have an in-app system for reporting objectionable users e.g a block, suspend or button for spammers or bad members.

I tried using the block, suspend, report plugin by Bouncingsprout Studio however it doesn’t seem to work well with the theme.

Is there any way you could kindly assist me with this issue?

Your assistance would be appreciated.

Thank-you.

Roboraptor
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 366 Posts
    @roboraptor

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Our support site will be unavailable due from Saturday 24 December 2022 until Monday 2 January 2023 as our team will be on leave for the holidays. Rest assured that we will do our best to handle your requests as soon as we get back!

In the meantime, feel free to visit existing topics or our documentation website: https://doc.themosaurus.com/

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Kind regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6430 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Zee,

We dedicate our work to WordPress which is not dedicated to make an app.

Actually there are some third party plugins that might help you convert your WordPress website into an app, but I wouldn’t recommend using them as they are not notable for providing great performing apps. You might mostly end up with a sluggish version of your responsive website that might frustrate your members.

The most notorious system is AppPresser but there are others. For more, please read the following post:
    https://www.wpbeginner.com/showcase/best-plugins-to-convert-wordpress-into-mobile-app/

Our suggestion is to create your very own mobile app with a framework such as React Native and try to reach the WP-API activated on your website. Sadly, this will obviously cost you, but this will have a real mobile feel and perform very well. We got an amazing discount for our users with our partner Zipline, which can handle installation, customization, and mobile apps with your theme :

{{https://ziplinecommunities.com/gwangi-theme-app/?zl-affiliate=gwangi

cera

Disclaimer : This is an affiliated link to our partner Zipline, by using this link you will get an amazing discount!

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Block, Suspend, Report for BuddyPress’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site