Blog Feed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themosaurus 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

prince
    Participant
    • 8 Posts
    @prince22

Hi there,

I’m looking to set-up a page where it shows all the blog feed or blog archive like this on the demo. How can set this up?

Thanks so much for your help.

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1669 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @prince22,

You can easily change this theme option in the Customizer. Just go to your dashboard and navigate to “Appearance > Customize > Posts > Posts Page”. Then, open the “Layout” tab and select the wished “Posts Layout”.

This should solve your issue.

Regards,

prince
    Participant
    • 8 Posts
    @prince22

Hi there,

Thanks for the tip. I see this Appearance > Customize > Posts > Posts Page but still having issue as I don’t know what the actual blog URL is. I went under pages but I don’t see any blog page. I want to do the following:

Create a page mywebsite.com/blog and show all the blog feed like the demo.

Thanks again for your help.

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1669 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @prince22,

Please make that you’ve completed every steps described in the following documentation post:

Creating the Blog Page

Then, go back to your Customizer if you wish to tune your blog layout a bit further.

It should solve your issue. 🙂

Best,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Blog Feed’ is closed to new replies.