Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

BP Better Message

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 36 Posts
    @bezerrarodrigo

Hello guys! I installed the plugin in its free version with no problems. I click on send message to another user, nothing happens. Debugging through the browser console I get this error. (attached image).

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi Rodrigo,

Unfortunately we cannot reproduce the issue on our side so it might not be related to the theme. Can you try switching to another theme (for example the default Twenty Seventeen theme) and see if the issue persists?

Regards,

Rodrigo
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 36 Posts
    @bezerrarodrigo

I would like to use a websocket version of BP Better Message version but I’m not sure it will work with theme. i have already installed the free version and the message function stops working. Could you help me see what is happening and is to use a websocket. Thank you!

Website URL: http://sexytoppnew.wpengine.com/
    scarlet / scarlet @ 123

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Thank you for the url and login access, but we still cannot reproduce this issue on our end.

First, make sure that all your plugins are up to date. If not, please update all your plugins to their latest version then try again to see if the issue persists.

If that doesn’t help, make a backup of your website and try switching to another theme like the default “Twenty Seventeen” theme and check if it works. Be aware that switching to another theme will probably put your widgets out of place so be sure you make a backup before so you can restore it later.

About the websocket version it is currently untested with Gwangi so we cannot guarantee that it will work as expected with the theme. Unfortunately the only way to know is to try it and see if it works.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘BP Better Message’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site