Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

BuddyBoss plugins

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 13 Posts
    @anders

BuddyBoss plugins that revamp the Activity feature of BP are not compatible with Gwangi out of the box. They require a lot of custom editing to function properly. Beware of this if you plan on buying any BuddyBoss plugins.

BuddyBoss’ Location Autocomplete however works like a charm immediately upon activation.

Have not tested their Member Types plugin, but since it doesn’t handle any front-end functionality, I suppose it works like Location Autocomplete.

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @anders,

Thank you for your precious feedback. ?
    We hope that it will benefit others considering BuddyBoss plugins.

Best,

Maks Rusakovič
    Participant
    • 29 Topics
    • 104 Posts
    @wegosi

Support.
    Buddywall.
    If it’s possible to disable standard gwangi activity – please, tell how to make it

BuddyBoss Wall

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @wegosi,

Actually, it’s more standard BuddyPress activity wall. Gwangi doesn’t provide this feature, it only enhance the layout and styling for the BuddyPress feature.

Adding BuddyBoss Wall will require major refactoring of several templates. If you wish to use it, you can either encourage other to support your request, like you did in the past or go the custom development route.

We recommend you try to reach MeshPros and request a customization quote:

Request a Quote

These guys are the author of Match me for BuddyPress, a plugin that recommended to provide the matchmaking feature to your website. You might be already using it. They’ve quite a lot of experience with WordPress and BuddyPress development and might be better suited to help you.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Best,

Maks Rusakovič
    Participant
    • 29 Topics
    • 104 Posts
    @wegosi

@themosaurus
    Thank you for your answer.
    Try to modify your activity page.

Problem. I choose the Updates filter.
    But when I try to type my update, filter backs to All.
    I need mandatory filter Updates only. and deactivate other filters.
    How to fix it?

View post on imgur.com

DEMENTE
    Participant
    • 51 Topics
    • 178 Posts
    @chilepower

I think there are several things that should be improved and fixed so that this template can be used as a social network or dating site, but unfortunately we have to wait for more users to ask for the same so that they can do it and that’s the bad thing, on my site wed I have deactivated the wall and the groups because it has many problems, especially in privacy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘BuddyBoss plugins’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site