Buddypress Groups Directory – Widgets

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Theme Customizer Buddypress Groups Directory – Widgets

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Adam Parr
    Participant
    • 1 Posts
    @adamparr

Hi!

For some reason the widget area on the groups directory page is not showing up at all – on the widgets page it shows up but nothing shows on the groups page itself.

Groups

Thanks!
    Adam

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1486 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @adamparr,

My best guess is that you deleted this widget manually as I can’t find it on any page.

Can you confirm a Grimlock section is in the “After content” widget area, please?

Best,

Adam Parr
    Participant
    • 1 Posts
    @adamparr

Hi Manathan,

Thanks for getting back to me. I definitely didn’t anything intentionally although not sure if my developers have deleted anything.

There is nothing at all in the After content widget area currently – just in the groups directory area (please see image).

Thanks,
    Adam

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1486 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Thank you for your feedback @adamparr.

That means that this section was deleted manually. I suggest you to create this section manually. You can easily recreate it by using the widget “Grimlock Section”.

Hope this will help you.

Best,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Buddypress Groups Directory – Widgets’ is closed to new replies.