Home › Forums › Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme › Popular Features › Member Profile Search › Cannot find members
15/10/2019 at 14:23 #8018
I already sent you this question but got no answer…..
I have problems finding members…. I cannot view any members… please check http://www.business-investors.com and tell me what is wrong…
I don’t want to use “Men” and “Women” but “Entrepreneur” and “Investor”… so when I login as an “Entrepreneur” I want to see matching investors and vice-versa….
Brendan16/10/2019 at 11:48 #8039
After visiting your website, it seems that it’s working fine (please see attached). Maybe you’ve solved your issue already.
If you’re still facing this issue, could you please give us a detailed test case that we’ll try on our side to reproduce your issue.
Thank you.16/10/2019 at 14:04 #8041
- 26 Posts
My 2 cents, on the screen capture of the first post we can see that there is a filter. Does the screen is the result of a research form?
Hope it helps.
Regards.16/10/2019 at 20:09 #8048
Yes, now it works better…..
But how to:
1) change the heart icon on the top right of the screen (when logged in?
2) change the button text (on all buttons) from “SENDEN” into “FINDEN”
3) And how can I submit a NEW question/thread on thesaurus? I always get back to solved questions and cannot submit a NEW question/thread?
Brendan17/10/2019 at 14:10 #8063
1) You can easily change this theme option in the Customizer. Just go to your dashboard and navigate to “Appearance > Customize > BuddyPress”. Then, open the “Style” tab and select the desired icon pack. (Please see attached.)
2) Translating your theme in your native language should solve this issue. You can choose to set the translation for “Submit” as “Senden” instead of “Finden”. For more about theme translation, please read the following post:
3) Simply find the right forum for you topic and create a new one by filling the form at the bottom of the page. (Please see attached.)
Please be mindful of the forum in which you create your topics as choosing the right one will make it easier for others to contribute or find the answer to an issue they’re also facing.
Thank you.17/10/2019 at 14:15 #8064
On a sidenote, can you please split your next questions into different topic?
It’s very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.
By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!
Best regards,18/10/2019 at 09:09 #8081
Small question: How can I remove the Gwangi icon in the Login/Register menu?
Brendan18/10/2019 at 09:42 #8083
For some reason I cannot post a NEW question here…. so perhaps you can help me with this small question:
How can I edit (enhance) the members search filter, see attachment… where is it?
Brendan19/10/2019 at 14:36 #8102
The topic ‘Cannot find members’ is closed to new replies.