Cannot find members

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Tschabold
    Participant
    • 22 Posts
    @brendan

Hi
    I already sent you this question but got no answer…..
    I have problems finding members…. I cannot view any members… please check http://www.business-investors.com and tell me what is wrong…

I don’t want to use “Men” and “Women” but “Entrepreneur” and “Investor”… so when I login as an “Entrepreneur” I want to see matching investors and vice-versa….

Thanks
    Brendan

Olivier
    • 1799 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @brendan,

After visiting your website, it seems that it’s working fine (please see attached). Maybe you’ve solved your issue already.

If you’re still facing this issue, could you please give us a detailed test case that we’ll try on our side to reproduce your issue.

Thank you.

LALLEMAND
    Participant
    • 26 Posts
    @icharme

Hi,

My 2 cents, on the screen capture of the first post we can see that there is a filter. Does the screen is the result of a research form?
    Hope it helps.
    Regards.

Tschabold
    Participant
    • 22 Posts
    @brendan

Yes, now it works better…..

But how to:
    1) change the heart icon on the top right of the screen (when logged in?
    2) change the button text (on all buttons) from “SENDEN” into “FINDEN”
    3) And how can I submit a NEW question/thread on thesaurus? I always get back to solved questions and cannot submit a NEW question/thread?

Thanks
    Brendan

Olivier
    • 1799 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @brendan,

1) You can easily change this theme option in the Customizer. Just go to your dashboard and navigate to “Appearance > Customize > BuddyPress”. Then, open the “Style” tab and select the desired icon pack. (Please see attached.)

2) Translating your theme in your native language should solve this issue. You can choose to set the translation for “Submit” as “Senden” instead of “Finden”. For more about theme translation, please read the following post:

Translating Your Theme

3) Simply find the right forum for you topic and create a new one by filling the form at the bottom of the page. (Please see attached.)

Please be mindful of the forum in which you create your topics as choosing the right one will make it easier for others to contribute or find the answer to an issue they’re also facing.

Thank you.

Olivier
    • 1799 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

@brendan,

On a sidenote, can you please split your next questions into different topic?

It’s very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
    Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!

Best regards,

Tschabold
    Participant
    • 22 Posts
    @brendan

Hello Olivier

Thanks

Small question: How can I remove the Gwangi icon in the Login/Register menu?

Thanks
    Brendan

Tschabold
    Participant
    • 22 Posts
    @brendan

Hello Olivier

For some reason I cannot post a NEW question here…. so perhaps you can help me with this small question:

How can I edit (enhance) the members search filter, see attachment… where is it?

Thanks
    Brendan

Olivier
    • 1799 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @brendan,

I’ve replied to both of these questions in their own topic. Thank you creating them.

How to delete GWANGI icon in register menu?

How to edit the search members menu?

Cheers,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cannot find members’ is closed to new replies.