Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Can’t create group

This topic is resolved
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @sidm9

I can’t complete creating group as admin and the link to create group as user is not working only error page
    Pls I need help with this

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Sidman,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

Can you confirm me bbPress is installed and activated, please? if yes, it’s best if we take a quick look at this.

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings. You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

Sidman
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @sidm9
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Sidman,

Thank you for sharing this, but it seems there is something wrong with the credentials. I can’t log in. 🤔
    Can you please check?

Thank you for bring these new issues to our attention. We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.

However, it is very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if so many questions are asked in the same topic. Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you split your questions into different topics, please? One question = one topic.
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!

Thank you.

Sidman
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @sidm9

User can’t login again idk why
    This is the page it will land to after entering the login details
    What’s solution to this

Sidman
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @sidm9
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sidman
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @sidm9

I need to fix creating group for users
    And also to fix admin set up group also it’s not working as well

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for granting us access to your WP Admin. We successfully logged in.

It seems the url for creating group was not the right one. I have been in Dashboard > Groups > Create new group. Then, I copied the url of the page and change the url of the “Create group” item in Primary menu, as well as in the Logged in menu. Now, all is working fine. 🙂

I’m afraid I don’t understand your second issue. Could you provide us with screenshots of your website please? Please don’t hesitate to comment or highlight your screenshots to help us better understand your issue.

Thank you.

Sidman
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @sidm9

Creating the group is still same thing
    Maybe you should try and create group to understand what the issue is and fix it
    U can create any group of ur choice

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you Sidman for your feedback, I understand your issue. I investigated, but I couldn’t find from where this issue is coming from. I activated a Standard WordPress theme (Twenty Twenty-Three) and deactivated all plugins but bbPress and BuddyPress. However this issue still occurs. For this reason, I don’t think this issue is related to a plugin or a theme, but might be related to the server.

To help us getting clues and find a solution to this issue, please activate logging on your website, just turn WP_DEBUG to true, by pasting the following code lines in your wp-config.php file, just before the line that says ‘That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.’:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

More on this in the following topic: Debugging in WordPress.

Thank you.

Sidman
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @sidm9

But still idk where to insert the code

Sidman
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @sidm9

Can’t you help me insert the code and get it done because idk where to fit the code??

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

No problem! You have to access to your ftp. Then, open the wp-config.php file and copy-paste the snippet I send you, just before the line that says ‘That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.’.

Let me know if you need more explanations. 🙂

Sidman
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @sidm9

Where will I access my ftp
    Cus I went to install plugin now

Sidman
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @sidm9

Hello 👋

Sidman
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @sidm9

Hey
    I already add the code you gave me but still same thing that’s telling me that the link I enter as expired
    Idk if u can help me with this issue
    Idk why u delay to reply to chat 💬 this is customer support.
    If problem is much like this with no help how do u want us to buy more from you .
    I have be on this issue past 4 weeks waiting for support and now that you resume still you don’t have enough time to support .
    Pls just help me get the done
    Let the create group work perfect I already shared you admin and tell you to do what need to be done to make it work.
    Pls I’m tired of waiting I purchase theme cus I don’t want problem with anything now it already happened so I need support on this
    Pls do so
    I will be expecting
    Thanks

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Sidman,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for this late reply. Adding these lines to wp-config.php is a standard WordPress step that many WordPress users know. To learn more about this, I invite you to read this article which will be useful when debugging your WordPress site, no matter what theme or plugins you use: Debugging in WordPress

Anyway, I’m glad to read you’ve been able to add these lines. It will not solve this issue, but help us getting clues and find a solution to it. I remind you that this issue has nothing to do with our theme, as this issue occurs when installing another theme as well. Therefore, solving this issue is not part of the support we provide. We’re helping you generously.

Please be aware that your support team is currently doing their best to offer the best support possible despite the high volume of requests. Please note that we provide support only during belgian business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST. Our response time can be up to 1 business day.

Rest assured that we will still do our best to handle your requests as soon as possible!

Thank you for your understanding.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for your patience Sidman. We’re very sorry but we have no clue. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We tried severals things, but nothing related to this issue is recorded in the logs. It is very likely to be caused by a server misconfiguration. Unfortunately, the installation, setting or debugging of third party plugins and hosting server misconfigurations isn’t part of the support we will provide for our theme.

To go further, we invite you to ask for more help from your server hosting support because we believe that they’ll be better informed and more suited to help you.

Don’t hesitate to share the solution with us. I’m sure it will help other users facing the same issue. By doing this, you’ll make a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Sidman
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @sidm9

So what you are saying now is that you have no solution to this

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Indeed Sidman. We are theme authors, not host provider. We did all we could and more, but it seems this issue cannot be solved from our side. We think this issue is related to your server. For this reason, I suggest you to ask for more help from your server hosting support.

Feel free to mention that there are no errors in the logs related to the issue you are experiencing, and that neither the theme nor the third-party plugins seem to be related, as this problem occurs even with a standard WordPress theme and only the buddyPress and bbPress plugins enabled. 🤔

Don’t hesitate to install the theme on a fresh WordPress installation on another server, I’m sure all will work fine.

As I told you, don’t hesitate to share the solution with us. I’m sure it might help other users facing this, and we’re quite curious to know what was exactly the issue.

If you have further questions or requests related to our theme, feel free to create other forum topics.

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Can’t create group’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site