Can’t find where to remove text on post header on theme

Home Forums Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme Website Setup Posts Can’t find where to remove text on post header on theme

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themosaurus 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anna
    Participant
    • 13 Posts
    @annae

Hi

I’ve edited one of your posts with my own content but am really struggling to find where to remove this (As per picture) text that was placeholder text in your demo data. I’ve gone through the support forum, all appearance>customise settings as well as post settings but can’t find it. Thanks

Anna

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1677 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @annae,

This part represents the excerpt of the post.
    If you don’t see it in the post edition it’s because WordPress hides it by default. The excerpt must therefore be activated via the “Screen Options” (CF. Screenshot).

If you want to remove that subtitle/excerpt from the header of every pages, you can go to your WP Customizer (Appearance > Header) and uncheck the “Display subtitle in all pages” option.

Hope this will help :).

Regards,

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1677 Posts
    @themosaurus

Anna
    Participant
    • 13 Posts
    @annae

Cheers guys, great help! Have a great weekend.

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1677 Posts
    @themosaurus

You’re welcome. 🙂

Best regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Can’t find where to remove text on post header on theme’ is closed to new replies.