Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Category Filter Not Fully Working

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @mignon

Hello,

I am using the category filter on my blog page and it does not show all posts in a given category. It looks like it only goes back to September. Any posts before that month, such as August and July, do not appear in the feed. Yet if I click on teh category title of a post, it will show all of them. How can I get this to function properly?

You can view the page at https://artofpreneur.com/blog

Thanks!

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @mignon,

Unfortunately, this issue is known limitation of this type of filter. To sum it up, only the items displayed on your current page are filtered. Currently, you’re probably displaying only 10 or 12 posts per page and it’s only filtering those. You can either choose to expand the list to 24 or 30 posts per page or install Jetpack (https://wordpress.org/plugins/jetpack/) and activate its Infinite Scroll feature. This will load posts as long as you scroll down your page and when clicking the buttons, a bigger list of posts will be filtered as more posts per page are displayed.

Obviously, there is better way to solve this issue and I would recommend using some thing similar to Facet WP (https://facetwp.com/). However, I have to mention that implementing these kind of solutions require some coding, an extra paid plugin or sometimes both.

Cheers,

Mignon
    Participant
    • 13 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @mignon

Thanks Oliver, your suggestions worked!

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 426 Posts
    @themoceratops

You’re welcome. ?

Cheers,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Category Filter Not Fully Working’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site