Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Cera Classic Light/Dark Mode Missing Styles

This topic is resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @lhwbl

I already checked your document for creating dark mode and know how to use plugin. My problem is; i want to use “dark child theme”s styles as a dark mode in “light child theme”. i thought that that would come as a default feature but its not, i dont want to set everythings colors by myself and couldnt find a solution yet. can you please tell me how to use cera classic’s dark child styling and light child in same time ?

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi,

I have exported the customizer settings containing both light and dark mode : https://files.themosaurus.com/cera/demos/dark-mode/customizer.dat

To import it :

If everything has been done correctly, you should have both light and dark mode colors setup in your customizer.

Hope this helps !

Best regards,

lhwbl
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @lhwbl

hi, thank you for your response. it worked. one more thing; how can i use the css classes for my custom created elementor blocks? i.e. i have text boxes and i want to apply theme’s dark and light mode’s classes them too. already tried to give divs to classes that used in theme’s style.css. any idea? that would be great.

lhwbl
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @lhwbl

+elementor kit doesnt give what i want, it lets me play with some blocks, sections etc. what i need is all box shadows, font classes, all css classes etc for making everything compatible with dark mode color switching

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi,

Unfortunately, Grimlock Dark Mode isn’t compatible with Elementor so I’m afraid this is something that requires custom work from a developer.

If you are familiar with CSS code, here’s a tip that could help you or a potential developer : there is a grimlock-dark-mode--on class on the <body> element when dark mode is enabled, so the dark version of your elements can be styled according to that class. There are also various CSS variables prefixed with --grimlock-dark-mode-* available, containing the different dark mode colors that have been set in the customizer.

This is pretty advanced stuff so if you are unfamiliar with all of this, we advise that you hire a developer to help you with that.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Fiverr. This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

Disclaimer : we have no affiliation with Fiverr and are only recommending it as a starting point and a popular option for those who might not be sure where to look when in need of some custom work.

Best,

lhwbl
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @lhwbl

yeah, thank you.

already applied theme’s card classes for making them compatible with dark mode and it worked. only problem is elementor doesn’t recognize the classes that i copy from theme’s style.css.

i’ll find a way. thank you

lhwbl
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @lhwbl

*i mean elementor doesn’t recognize the classes of headings, paragraphs, fonts etc.

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Sorry that we aren’t able to help more with this 😕

I hope you’ll be able to make things work out!

I’ll go ahead and close this, but don’t hesitate to create a new topic if you stumble across some other issue.

Best regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cera Classic Light/Dark Mode Missing Styles’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site