Change Design of Group on my Homepage

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Julian
    Participant
    • 1 Posts
    @julianbrada

Hi!

I’m using the “Community” demo to build my website. I would like to be able to display groups on my home page. But with this demo the design of the groups on the homepage (photo1) is different from that of the groups page (photo2). Is it possible to display the design of the groups page (photo2) on the home page instead of photo 1?

Also I would like to deactivate the “filter” above the groups on the home page (in the blue rectangle in photo1). It is possible ?

Thank you for your help!
    Regards,

Julian

Olivier
    • 1758 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @julianbrada,

Thank you for your great feedback. 🙏
    It would be indeed very nice to display the groups on Homepage the same way there’re displayed on the Groups page. Unfortunately, that’s not possible (yet).

Please note that I took the liberty to move this topic to our Feature Requests forum. As your idea could be a nice addition to our theme, we will implement this feature if other community members upvote your request.

We’ll keep you informed. Thank you very much for contributing to this theme!

Best regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.