Co-Authors Plus – allow multiple authors for post

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Feature Requests Co-Authors Plus – allow multiple authors for post

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pilgrim Creative Team 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pilgrim Creative Team
    Participant
    • 40 Posts
    @pilgrimteam

Hello Team!

I didn’t know whether to put this question in “Feature requests” or “unsupported plugins”.
    My client thought that wordpress allowed multiple authors for a post (I’m working on an academic blog, it’s “expected behavior” for them).
    I told him it’s probably not feasible. But while investigating I found a plugin called Co-Authors Plus that seems to be compatible with buddypress and could maybe be interesting to look into if other people are looking for that feature?

Basically it allows to add guest or registered authors to the post, and with just a snippet or through the child theme, we can replace the author info.

More info on this plugin here:

Incorporate Co-Authors Plus template tags into your theme

Anyways, not really asking support here but suggesting this as a potential feature request, if it’s something that catches your interest!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 415 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @pilgrimteam,

Thanks for getting in touch! We’ve received your request and we’ll get you an answer shortly. 🙂

We really thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,

Olivier
    • 1758 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @pilgrimteam,

Thank you for your great feedback. 🙏

It would be indeed very nice, especially when building collaborative blogs, like you do. If it is supporting by BuddyPress, that’s even better!

Please note that I took the liberty to move this topic to our Feature Requests forum. As your idea could be a nice addition to our theme, we will implement this feature if other community members upvote your request.

We’ll keep you informed. Thank you very much for contributing to this theme!

Best regards,

Pilgrim Creative Team
    Participant
    • 40 Posts
    @pilgrimteam

Awesome! Happy to hear you’ll take a look at this suggestion. Have a great week 🙌

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.