Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Code visible on posts

This topic is resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 106 Topics
    • 352 Posts
    @wappiez

Hi,

See attached image. So you guys fixed the Verified badge code visibility earlier. But there is another small problem when creating posts.

https://dating.wappiez.nl/how-to/hoe-je-mensen-kunt-blokkeren/

For some reason there were two verified badges on the post page and since you made the update one of those badges has changed into code. Is it possible to have this code be removed? It only happens when I, an administrator posts.

Thx

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi René,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Can you please describe step by step how I can face this issue? It seems I can’t recreate it. 🤔

Best,

René Wappiez
    Participant
    • 106 Topics
    • 352 Posts
    @wappiez

What do you mean? It happens each time I create a post. If you can’t recreate it could be due to me having an older version of Gwangi? I’ve had two verified badges on posts from the time I installed the theme.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi René,

I tried to create new articles with an admin profile that has been verified, but this issue doesn’t occur.

For this reason, I think it might be a conflict between a third party plugin and Verified Member for BuddyPress plugin. I suggest you to deactivate all plugins that have not been installed with your theme during its setup. And then, could you confirm me that the issue is still persisting please?

Please, make sure that you have the latest theme version. Moreover, it’s important that all recommended plugins are up-to-date. When updating a plugin or the theme, I suggest you clear all activated caching system as well as your browser cache before investigating any further. If you want to read more on what browser cache is and how to clear it, here is an article that might help you: How to Clear Internet Cache in Every Major Browser.

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Thank you.

René Wappiez
    Participant
    • 106 Topics
    • 352 Posts
    @wappiez

You created these articles on your own demo site? You should try it on my site. I believe my site and yours is pretty different. I’ve had quite a lot of issues from the beginning that newer installation don’t seem to have.

Some customization work is needed for this is what you’re saying. I’m not gonna deactivate 70+ plugins to see if a little code will disappear.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi René,

I’m afraid that’s the first thing to do. Could you duplicate your website on another server or in local installation and try to deactivate all third party plugins? Once you figure out which plugin is causing this issue, we may be able to find a solution or redirect you to one.

If we log in to your website, that’s the thing we’ll do. However, I understand you don’t want to deactivate many plugins on a live website. For this reason, duplicate you website might be the best solution.

Best,

René Wappiez
    Participant
    • 106 Topics
    • 352 Posts
    @wappiez

Hi

I have had someone change the code for me and now it’s disappeared, see images attached.

Not sure if this code is still present in your newest demo, but if it is maybe you can update it.

File is grimlock-template-functions.php

Thx

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi René,

I’m glad to read you’ve been able to solve this!

Thank you for sharing the solution with us. We will investigate to find from where this issue is coming from. In case it is related to our plugin, be sure we’ll adjust this.

Wish you a great day.

Best,

René Wappiez
    Participant
    • 106 Topics
    • 352 Posts
    @wappiez

Would it be possible to tell me if you’re gonna correct this?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi René,

Unfortunately, we can’t reproduce this issue. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We really think that this concern is exceptional and should not occur anymore. Be sure that if other users bring this issue to us and we found out how to reproduce it, we’ll fix it in the next update.

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Code visible on posts’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site