Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Countries do not appear in my profile area

This topic is resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @leylamena21

Hello..:)
    1-As the countries did not appear, what I did was enter users> profile fields> locality, locality edit it and change by country, where it says (type: change it by drop-down box) and added several countries, I want to know if what I did is correct or incorrect, and if it is incorrect, what should I do to make the countries appear as in gwangi?…
    2-I leave you photos of what I did, and if it is wrong I want to know what I can do, what I want is for the countries to appear as in the gwangi demo. 🙂 ((the last photo is from gwangi))

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @leylamena21,

Thank you for reaching out to us! ?

Are you using geolocation with BP xProfile Location and BP Maps for Members?

If you’re looking for some guidance with the setup for these plugins, we wrote a tutorial explaining exactly how to setup the Geolocation on your website:

Add Geolocation feature for BuddyPress members (BP Maps for Members)

It is very important make sure that you fill in the right Google Maps API key to be allowed to used its service with BP xProfile Location or BP Maps for Members. For more about the setup for this key, please read the post from the plugin author:

Google Maps API Key

BP xProfile Location

If you wish to go further, it’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

Support

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Mnaldro
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @leylamena21

Hello, but from what I see it is paid, and I do not want to pay, do you think I can leave it as I did, add countries?

I have only two more questions

1- How do I make the chat settings appear

2- How can I create free and paid memberships, as well as in the gwangi demo?
    Thank you very much for your answers and your patience 🙂

Mnaldro
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @leylamena21
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @leylamena21,

Thank you for bring these issues to our attention. We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.

However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
    Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you move your other questions into different topics?
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!

Best regards,

Mnaldro
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @leylamena21

Ok, thank you very much
    🙂

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

You’re welcome. ?

Cheers,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Countries do not appear in my profile area’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site