Create menu as same in youth demo

Home Forums Gwangi – Dating & Matchmaking Community Theme Website Setup Menus Create menu as same in youth demo

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier Cardoen 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Belinda Smith
    Participant
    • 1 Posts
    @productwired

Hi,

I want to create a primary menu exactly the same as the menu in the youth demo however I cant work out how to do this? How do I add the titles in the drop down menu as it is in the demo for example for titles “members, groups, others” and also how to add the background image in the menu the same as the demo?

also in the profile menu how do I add the line separators?

Olivier Cardoen
    Participant
    • 382 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @productwired,

We’ve created a tutorial on our documentation website with several videos explaining exactly what you seem to be looking for:

Creating Mega Menus

If you need more help with menu settings, we have also other documentation posts that might help you:
    https://doc.themosaurus.com/category/gwangi/gwangi-2-website-setup/gwangi-22-menus/

Best regards,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Create menu as same in youth demo’ is closed to new replies.