Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Create second members directory?

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 2 Posts
    @webby87

I have a custom made directory which id like to keep for all my members.

Is it possible to create a new members directory just for MatchPress? as ideally i would only like my paying members to be able to use MatchPress as an extra feature.

So to use MatchPress, currently, tries to override my directory but ideally a new directory for MatchPress would be amazing, if you could support me would be amazing.

Thank you very much for sorting out my login problem : )

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Nick,

Thank you for buying our plugin. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

I’m afraid it is not possible to get what you’re trying to achieve. BuddyPress has only one directory and MatchPress will only fully works in it. However, I think you might be able to get something similar.

First of all, we suggest you to use Paid Memberships Pro. Be aware that our themes are compatible with PMPro (paidmembershipspro.com). This plugin allows you to charge users, implement recurring payments and restrict content or areas of your website that will only be displayed to premium members. Plenty of PMPro add-ons are available on the author website to go further if necessary, including one for BuddyPress restrictions: paidmembershipspro.com/add-ons/buddypress-integration/.
    With this plugin, I suggest you to restrict the Directory to your paying members. To know more about how you could achieve that, we suggest you to reach the plugin authors: paidmembershipspro.com/contact/.

Then, you’ll be able to display a member swipe on every page you want using the Swipe Directory block in Gutenberg. Please note that it will not be a directory, but you’ll be able to filter which members you would like to display using members profile fields. This way, this Member Swipe will be displayed for free members.

Hope this will hep you.

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Nick
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 2 Posts
    @webby87

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately its not what I’m looking for right now.

I’ll continue pro sub and see what new exciting things you come up 🙂

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Nick,

I’m sorry to read that we were not able to help you with this.

Don’t hesitate to take a look, at our Feature Request forum. 🙂

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Create second members directory?’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site