Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

CSS Kinda of Messing up

This topic is resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 42 Posts
    @kokiri

Issue I’m having: So it only happens going to my profile which I happen to be the site owner, main admin and main developer. Not sure what is causing the way my profile looks all wonky instead of the CSS styling matching everything like it normally should.

Here is two screenshots of the issues:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Here is some screenshots of how it’s suppose to look/ normally working correctly:

View post on imgur.com

The issue just happened not too long ago so I’m sure it’s due to a new update.

List of all my plugins since some of them were not listed to choose from:

Activity Plus Reloaded for BuddyPress
    Akismet Anti-spam: Spam Protection
    Author Avatars List/Block
    bbP topic count
    bbPress
    BP Classic
    BP Profile Search
    BuddyPress
    BuddyPress Global Search
    Ajax powered global BuddyPress search
    BuddyPress Group Chatroom
    BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Field Types
    Cookie Notice & Compliance for GDPR / CCPA
    Envato Market
    GamiPress
    GamiPress – Multimedia Content
    Getwid
    Grimlock
    Grimlock Animate
    Grimlock for Author Avatars List/Block
    Grimlock for bbPress
    Grimlock for BuddyPress
    Grimlock for GamiPress
    Grimlock for Getwid
    Grimlock for Jetpack
    Grimlock for Paid Memberships Pro
    Grimlock for WooCommerce
    Grimlock for Yoast SEO
    Grimlock Login
    Hello Dolly
    Hide Admin Bar Based on User Roles
    Jetpack
    Jetpack Boost
    Jetpack CRM
    Kirki Customizer Framework
    The Ultimate WordPress Customizer Framework
    Menu Image
    Paid Memberships Pro
    rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress
    SF Taxonomy Thumbnail
    Site Kit by Google
    The HostGator Plugin
    Transcoder
    Verified Member for BuddyPress
    WooCommerce
    WooCommerce Payments
    WooCommerce Shipping & Tax
    WooCommerce Stripe Gateway
    WP Dark Mode
    WP Mail SMTP
    WP Term Icons
    WP ULike
    Yoast SEO

Roboraptor
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 366 Posts
    @roboraptor

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We provide support only during Belgian business hours (Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST), and our current response time can be up to 1 business day. We’ve received your request and we’ll get you an answer ASAP.

We really thank you for your patience!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our documentation resources for more help: https://doc.themosaurus.com/

Kind regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6430 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Kokiri,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

To help us getting clues and find a solution to this issue, please activate logging on your website, just turn WP_DEBUG to true, by pasting the following code lines in your wp-config.php file, just before the line that says ‘That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.’:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

More on this in the following topic: Debugging in WordPress.

Thank you.

Kokiri
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 42 Posts
    @kokiri

Hello @Manathan,

Thank you for such a prompt response and I greatly appreciate it. It has been a great theme and we love it and plan to keep it as long as possible it fits our community colors and our logo so well. It’s been great for us.

Not sure how to go about attaching the error log file or the error log itself it won’t let me.

Kokiri
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 42 Posts
    @kokiri
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6430 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Kokiri,

Thank you for your feedback. 🙂

It’s best if we take a quick look at this. Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

Kokiri
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 42 Posts
    @kokiri
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6430 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Kokiri,

Thank you for your precious feedback. There is definitely an issue with Grimlock for Jetpack plugin which will be fixed in the next update. In the meantime, please deactivate this plugin. 🙂

We’ll be back to you as soon as the update is available.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Kokiri
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 42 Posts
    @kokiri

Hi Manathan,

Thank you for the prompt response and for acknowledging the issue with the Grimlock for Jetpack plugin. I appreciate your transparency and the assurance that it will be addressed in the next update. I understand that these things take time, and I’m grateful for your efforts in resolving the issue.

I’ll go ahead and deactivate the Grimlock for Jetpack plugin as advised. Looking forward to the update and the continued smooth functionality of your product.

Thanks again for keeping us informed, and I appreciate your team’s dedication to providing a positive user experience.

Also a huge thank you to your team for our website’s theme it absolutely hands down blows our mind since we have purchased it, and we were fortunate enough to stumble upon Themosaurus. It’s a pleasure doing business and partnership.

Best regards,
    Kokiri / Zenkai Online

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6430 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Kokiri,

You’re welcome! We thank you for your kind words, are proud to read such feedback! 🙂

Feel free to review our theme on our Themeforest page dedicated to Armadon: Gaming Community WordPress Theme.

It’s very appreciated, and it helps us to make our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality over time and develop new features. It’s a win-win !

And by doing this, you will be making a great contribution to our community! #SharingIsCaring ❤️

We’ll be back to you as soon as this issue is resolved.

Thank you!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6430 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for your patience. 🙂

Can you please delete this plugin from your site ? Then, you can download it here and install it again: Grimlock for Jetpack plugin

We apologize for this issue Kokiri.

Sincerely,

Kokiri
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 42 Posts
    @kokiri

Hello Manathan,

Thank you for your prompt response and guidance. I appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue. I have followed your instructions and successfully deleted the Grimlock for Jetpack plugin from our site. I will now proceed to download and reinstall it as per your recommendation.

If I encounter any further issues or have additional questions during this process, I will not hesitate to reach out. Your support is valuable, and I thank you for your continued help.

Sincerely,
    Kokiri

Kokiri
    Participant
    • 11 Topics
    • 42 Posts
    @kokiri
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6430 Posts
    @themodactyl

Glad to read all is working fine Kokiri! 🙂

If you have further questions or requests, feel free to create other forum topics.

Have a great weekend!

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘CSS Kinda of Messing up’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site