Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Custom Color settings doesn’t work

This topic is resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @aferistfromru

I started to change the colors of the theme to my liking, when I finished and saved the theme, I noticed that it does not appear on the site, only the default colors are there. I went to the customization panel again, all my settings were saved, but I can’t apply them even after small changes, the publication is successful but the colors on the site are the same.

New posts come out without problems, but there is no way to change the colors. Reinstalling the theme did not help, the colors were reset in the preview, but they remained in the customization menu. That is, there is one color in the menu, and another on the preview.

I’m very frustrated that the theme I bought doesn’t work properly.

Roboraptor
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 350 Posts
    @roboraptor

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We provide support only during Belgian business hours (Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST), and our current response time can be up to 1 business day. We’ve received your request and we’ll get you an answer ASAP.

We really thank you for your patience!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our documentation resources for more help: https://doc.themosaurus.com/

Kind regards,

Aferist
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @aferistfromru

I also have a question for you, why can’t you choose a color palette for the entire site at once? Having to change colors each time for individual elements, it seems to me that it is easier to choose a palette suitable for the user, and then change the values separately, if necessary.

Aferist
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @aferistfromru
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Aferist,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

My best guess is that your issue might probably be caused by the cache. It seems there is no cache plugin installed on your website. Is it possible your host provide a cache feature? I took a look and the theme has nothing to do with that, the issue is coming from elsewhere. It seems that the style has been minified and all changes made in the customizer are not refreshed.

Please be aware that to reduce repetition in CSS, and improve powerful runtime effects like theme switching, we use variables to customize our theme. When changing a color in the customizer, this same color will be used in other places. It’s better to work like that as the user have the hand on all the style of his website. We made severals demos to give the opportunity to our users to choose the demo that suits their needs. This way, they can start with a website similar to what they would like to do and adapt the colors if needed.

Kind regards,

Aferist
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @aferistfromru
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for your feedback. 🙂

To help us getting clues and find a solution to this issue, please activate logging on your website, just turn WP_DEBUG to true, by pasting the following code lines in your wp-config.php file, just before the line that says ‘That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.’:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

More on this in the following topic: Debugging in WordPress.

Thank you.

Aferist
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @aferistfromru

At the moment I’m trying to clean up all the files on the hosting and start configuring everything from the beginning. Hope this helps!

Aferist
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @aferistfromru

Maybe you know how to change the colors in the suggested palette that comes out during the color change? So that I don’t have to copy and paste the values of my colors every time.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Ok Aferist, don’t hesitate to keep us up to date! We hope this will help. 🤞🏼

Best,

Aferist
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @aferistfromru

Looks like theme doesn’t like specific color – #ff8000.

Roboraptor
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 350 Posts
    @roboraptor

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We provide support only during Belgian business hours (Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST), and our current response time can be up to 1 business day. We’ve received your request and we’ll get you an answer ASAP.

We really thank you for your patience!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our documentation resources for more help: https://doc.themosaurus.com/

Kind regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Aferist,

Sorry, it seems we posted a reply at the same time and I didn’t see your message.

You can edit the color palette using this plugin: Block Editor Colors.

What do you mean by

Looks like theme doesn’t like specific color

Can you please paste the color without the #?

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Custom Color settings doesn’t work’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site