May i know who to customer everything on dashboard like those Notification , groups and popular posts ? and also i wondering ? if i want boost a member post or picture to let every seen it , dashboard will be the best place ? if yes may i know how to boost the contents to dashboard ?June 15, 2020 at 14:09 #13978
I’m not sure to understand what you mean by boosting the content to dashboard. If you’re looking to change the widgets, you can change the location or types of widgets displayed.
However, all the content from those widgets are programmatically generated. You cannot change their content or boost specific content unless it offers you an option to do so.
In consequence, if you don’t find any option relative to the feature you’re looking, I’m afraid it might simply not exist.
Best,June 15, 2020 at 22:20 #13998
thanks for reply me oliver , my issue is, i was found the place to edit widgets ( sorry just understood it’s call widgets) in Appearance > Widgets > dashboard .
but my issues now are :
1)how to edit the name i want instead of “dashboard” ? in picture 1
2) i tried add on some widgets in “dashboard” but it didn’t show it at dashboard page , may i know how to do ?
3) clarify my last question , how i can special “feature” or “pin” some use picture , video , post or forum topic in dashboard ?
4) possible official can Private message to all members ? and email to them ?June 16, 2020 at 09:46 #14008
1) You can change the name of you page in WP admin. Simply navigate to “Pages”, find “Dashboard” et click edit. Then, you can add the desired name. (Please see attached.)
2) Did you activate Elementor and set it as your primary page builder during the demo setup? If this is the case, please edit your widgets by editing your page with Elementor. (You can proceed as described above and click “Edit with Elementor”.)
When Elementor is activated the widgets found in “Appearance > Widgets > Dashboard” are never displayed. Those exist for WP backward compatibility sake only.
3) We have no clue. You should look for an existing widget from the list that offers the options matching your needs. If not, this will require some custom coding.
4) Is this related with your dashboard widgets? And can you explain what you mean by “official” please? I’m not sure to understand.
Pleas also note that we’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.
However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions are asked in the same topic.
Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.
So, could you move questions unrelated with topic at hand into different topics please?
By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! 🙂
Thank you.June 17, 2020 at 15:31 #14041
This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!
The Themosaurus team.
The topic ‘Dashboard how its work ? and how to Customize Dashboard coloums ?’ is closed to new replies.