Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Date of the New Update compatible with Geo My WP

This topic is resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @germanretu
    Up
    ::

Good Morning! I have seen on the Gwangi website that in your next update 2.2.x Geo my WP will be compatible and I am very happy! But, may I know when it will be available? Just to know if I have tu use alternatives bor Buddypress Location while I am building my website. Google doesn’t make me feel quiet with the necessary billing subscription API Key, and this option based on OSM makes me feel so much better! Thanks a lot, have a nice day.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @germanretu,

We’ve changed our plans since this announcement because the support for geolocation was taking too much time and we’ve chosen to keep updating our theme to provide bug fixes.

We’ve also chosen to release version 2.2 with support for BP Maps for Members as well as other Philopress plugins (BP Profile Search, BP Distance Search and BP XProfile Location) were already supported by our theme.

The support for Geo My WP is still into works and will be release in future version. However, no release date can be disclosed yet because more urgent tasks like bugfixes might take priority over this.

To stay up-to-date with that matter, you can tag along and follow this topic:

Css and GeoMyWp

Best,

Germán
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @germanretu

Ok! Thanks so much! The thing is that I was trying to implement it in the BP Profile Search, as another profile field in searching, but I just see a error message in the place where the filter Field had to be: “BP profile search: unknown display proximity for field location”.
    I just would love to know if it is part of the incompatibility, so I won’t be able to use it there until your theme update. If you cannot answer me because you don’t support that plugin yet, I’ll understand it. Thanks anyway. Big hugs.

Germán
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @germanretu

Last thing about this! In case it is not possible to use it… Do any Philopress plugins or other ones has the possibility to use OSM or something that permits me avoiding the Billing on Google Maps API with another alternative? 🙁 Thanks a lot!

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @germanretu,

Unfortunately, we have no idea. ?‍♂️

As this question is related with the BP Profile Search and its features, it’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support forums:
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/bp-profile-search/

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Germán
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @germanretu

Thank you, Olivier! Have a nice day!

Germán
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @germanretu
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

@germanretu Thank you so much for reporting this back to us! We really appreciate and it helps us moving forward with the support of both those plugins.
    We will be updating the support for the new BP Profile Search templates mentioned by the author in a coming update of Grimlock for BuddyPress (v 1.3.4).

Hopefully, this will resolve your issue, or at least partially until we fully support Geo My WP. 🙂

We’ll keep you updated on this!

Germán
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @germanretu

Oh Wow!!! What a wonderful news! Thank you very much!! ????????????????

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi German, 🙂

You will be happy to know that this feature is currently under development by our team.

If it’s not the case, don’t hesitate to subscribe this topic to be aware as soon as the next update with this feature will be released.

We thank you for your patience and your contribution to our theme.

Best,

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @germanretu,

We have recently released an update of Grimlock for BuddyPress that includes this feature (v 1.3.4). Updating this plugin to the latest version and installing Grimlock for GEO my WP should add it to your website.

After the update, any integration problems should be fixed. However, you might still be seeing an issue because your browser cache is showing you an older version of the page (browsers do that to load pages faster). To see that the issue is resolved you will need to empty your browser cache and reload the page. If you want to read more on what browser cache is and how to clear it, here is an article that might help you:
    https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-clear-cache-2617980

Kindest regards,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Date of the New Update compatible with Geo My WP’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site