Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Demo Content not fully loaded

This topic is resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @hawksama

Hi.

1 month ago, I’ve installed the theme but not all the demo has being loaded.
    I did not payed a lot of attention on this part, but the client does and required all the functionality from the default theme.
    I need to know how all the pages under Events we’re made to manually add them. On this instalation, there’s being made a lot of customization on post types because the required projects uses CPT as main posts.
    Also the members search / swipe are missing. There is a page in admin with some setting for each of them. Could you provide me the credentials for the admin on cera demo?

My website is on the staging on the : htttp://www.askit.menace.design
    If you need admin credentials, I will also provide them.
    Also, the database will updated soon with the local latest modifications.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @hawksama,

We recently release a new version of your theme. Updating your theme and all the required plugins must be the first step.

To update your theme, you can download and install the Envato Market plugin (https://envato.com/market-plugin/) on your WordPress site.

Once the plugin is installed and activated, go to “Envato Market” in your admin menu and follow the instructions under “Activate Envato API Connection”.

When this is done, you will see your purchased themes under the “Themes” tab and you should be able to update your theme from there by clicking the “Update available” button.

Furthermore, please note that we use The Events Calendar (https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/) and The Events Calendar Pro for our demos. Simply install and activate these plugins to have all events features as shown on our demo sites.

After activating this plugin, the installation of our compatibility plugin (Grimlock for The Events Calendar) will be suggested. For the best integration with your theme, we strongly advise that you activate it too. Once it’s done, you will be able to add events to your calendar.

Please be informed that we’re glad to answer any question related with the setup/use of our theme.

However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
    Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

Can you move your other questions into different topic please? Also, don’t hesitate to be specific and provide highlighted screenshots or URLs. It helps us greatly to quickly understand your issues.

By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! ?

Best regards,

Carabus
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @hawksama

Hi @oliver

An update is an no go because I had to update a lot of things in the core theme and I don’t have the required time to make this right now.

The plugin for events is installed but it was not activated. I did that but the paga is still broken : http://askit.menace.design/events

What about the members search / swipe ? Could you help me with that too? Do you need credentials for admin to take a look?

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @hawksama,

OK, I understand the time constraint. However, I can only recommend that you keep your theme updated as it’s the safest way to prevent/correct issues.

The Events Calendar 5.0+ came with a lot of new features and a brand new (optional) design that is not compatible at all with our themes (yet).
    The plugin authors made a huge redesign of all their templates and a massive refactoring of their code base, which will certainly take all theme authors a long time to integrate it into every products.

In the meantime, we simply advise you not to activate this option by unchecking the “Use updated calendar designs” box in the plugin settings (Events Settings > display tabs).

It should momentarily solve your issue. The support for those templates is currently under development. Keeping your theme up-to-date will eventually solve this issue.

Best regards,

Carabus
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @hawksama

It seems that I have a lot of pages missing. Could you provide me all the name pages from the demo to compare and find those that are missing? Thank you.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @hawksama,

You can see our demo by clicking the following link:
    https://intranet.cera-theme.com/events/month/

Cheers,

Carabus
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @hawksama

Hi,

I was refering to provide me the settings for each pages. Every events.. search memebers, swipe members etc, because the import did not worked, I’ve imported and made a lot of customizations to adapt the old wordpress to this and cannot re-try to install the theme. I don’t need the front-end pages, rather I need the back-end ones. The page template.. the content of the the_content.. settings etc

Thank you.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @hawksama,

Without knowing exactly what is missing from your website, I can hardly walk you through every settings from our demo, that the reason behind the setup wizard… Furthermore, creating the website settings for you will be very time consuming and totally outside the scope of the support we can provide for our theme.

So, you can either activate The Events Calendar and start your setup manually or reset your WP database and then, launch the setup wizard to install the theme, as it will programmatically do extra steps for you. If something went wrong during the import, it’s REALLY recommended to address the issue right now as it might lead to other problems in the future.

You can easily reset your WordPress database using WP Reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/) and start fresh with our setup wizard.

I really understand that you do not wish to loose all the changes made. In this case, you can still export and import them after you’ve reset and relaunch the setup. To do so, I recommend the following plugins:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-importer/
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/customizer-export-import/

However, if you wish to keep your website as it is, please note that other similar setting issue might emerge.

Regarding questions about the best settings for The Events Calendar, you can still try to reach the plugin authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support forums:
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar/

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Demo Content not fully loaded’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site