Different registration forms for different account levels

Home Forums Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme Website Setup Forms Different registration forms for different account levels

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jason 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Peter
    Participant
    • 0 Posts
    @nemethpeti

Dear Support,

I’m creating a homepage for coaches and their clients.
    I would like to create a separate registration page for coaches and client and assign different user roles to them.

I setup 2 membership levels in PaidMemberShipPro (Coach and Client)
    and I would like to assign different registration forms to them. After a registration they would get different user roles.

Can you please advise, how can I achive that?

Thanks

Peter

Jason
    • 343 Posts
    @themoceratops
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @nemethpeti,

Unfortunately, as this is related with the use of Paid Membership Pro and BuddyPress and not with the use of the theme, we can’t help you much with this.

However, I will try to put you on the right track.

To make different registration forms depending on the membership level, you could use the Register Helper addon for PMPro:

Register Helper: Add Checkout and Profile Fields

Then, if you want to synchronize the profile fields created by the Register Helper addon with the profile fields from BuddyPress, you can refer to the BuddyPress addon documentation from PMPro:

BuddyPress Integration

Hope this will help you get started. If you need more help on how to achieve that, we recommend that you try to reach for the PMPro support as they will be more informed and better suited to help you:

Support

Best regards,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Different registration forms for different account levels’ is closed to new replies.