Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Display age (30years) instead of date of birth on card and profil

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 2 Posts
    @dan31
    Up
    ::

Hi,
    I first want to thank the team for the the good job you made.

I have done some research about my requests below, but unfortunately I can’t find anything. This is why, I would like to have a little help to resolve these following two points :

1. How can I display the age label of members instead of the birthday date on the user profile ? (like Age : 30 years)

2. How can I display the word years after the age of the members on all the places where the age is displayed, bp card, next to avatar and profil fields ? (like 30 years)

To solve the problem, I installed the Buddypress-xprofile-custom-fields-type, a Buddydev plugin that solves the two problems above, but it also creates a problem.

The problem it make, is that the form home or form directory don’t show the age range, it is empty even the first value option “From To” is missing, see attached.

on the other hand the results of research obtained by these two fields are correct.

Do you have a solution to solve this issues ?

Thanks for any help.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @dan31,

Thank you very much for the kind words! We really appreciate! 🙂

We also thank you for bring these issues to our attention. We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.

However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
    Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you split these questions into different topics?
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!

Best regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site