Display of city and country on members directory

Home Forums Gwangi – Dating & Matchmaking Community Theme Compatible Plugins BP xProfile Location Display of city and country on members directory

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themosaurus 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dave Cartel
    Participant
    • 4 Posts
    @davecartel

Hello, the city and country field is not displayed on members field after I updated the site to the latest version 1.1.9.

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1669 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @davecartel,

Do you have BP xProfile Location activated on your website (https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/bp-xprofile-location/)? If Gwangi 1.1.9 detects this plugin, it will preferably use the location field value instead of the city and country fields.

Best,

Dave Cartel
    Participant
    • 4 Posts
    @davecartel

Yes the plugin is activated on the website, the site is showing city and country when I installed version 1.1.8. Please help a soul asap

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1669 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi @davecartel,

You can either choose to disable BP xProfile Location (and Country and City will show again) or create a “Location” field using the plugin. By doing so, your members will be allowed to query Google Maps to select their location and the value will appear where Country and City used to be displayed.

Best,

Dave Cartel
    Participant
    • 4 Posts
    @davecartel

Help me to fix am I received a mail that you login to my website. Please am waiting

Dave Cartel
    Participant
    • 4 Posts
    @davecartel

Have deactivated the BP Xprofile Location, and the city and country filed are now showing. Thanks

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    • 1669 Posts
    @themosaurus

You’re welcome. 🙂

Best regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Display of city and country on members directory’ is closed to new replies.