dropdown menu for notifications and private messages

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Feature Requests dropdown menu for notifications and private messages

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Andrea
    Participant
    • 108 Posts
    @youfriend

I would like to have a drop-down menu to show the preview of notifications and messages, delete them instantly without going to the page.

this is request from my community users.

I hope someone likes this idea.

Andrea
    Participant
    • 108 Posts
    @youfriend

I tried to use the buddypers notifications widget but with many messages it is not good to keep it on the navbar. Maybe you can use this widget to add notifications as in the attached image.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 415 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @youfriend,

It would be indeed very nice. As your idea could be a nice addition to our theme, we will implement this feature if other community members upvote your request.

We’ll keep you informed.

Thank you very much for contributing to this theme!

Best regards,

Rizen Innovations
    Participant
    • 6 Posts
    @rizenindia
    This reply has been marked as private.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 415 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @rizenindia,

Please keep your reply private only if you share sensitive data with us like URLs, user names or passwords. Otherwise, users facing the same issues as yours might not understand this topic and this might not benefit from your help as long as you keep posting private replies.

You’re making a great contribution to our forums by posting public replies and we really thank for that! 🙂

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.