Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Elementor not showing up as an option to edit, has stopped working

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Installation & Updates Theme Installation and Updates Elementor not showing up as an option to edit, has stopped working

This topic is resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @dan9090

Hi Guys.
    Thanks for all your help setting things up.

I got things working and started customising the theme. it was looking great.

I only made a few basic changes in Elementor and to the theme options.

1) Button colours,
    2) I added the shortcode for the pricing options so it appears on the home page.

I haven’t installed any new plugins.

But all of a sudden elementor seems to have vanished from the options in the pages section on WordPress.

The link to “edit with elementor” doesnt appear anymore on the pages tab anymore.

I’ve tried disabling the elementor plugin and re-enabling it.
    Any idea what’s happened and why it doesnt work.

Now the whole layout of the site has broken.

I’ve tried a few things and nothing helps.

1) tried deactivating all the plugins except elementor
    2) tried switching to another theme (twenty twenty)
    3) increased the PHP memory limit to 512M in cpanel.

Elementor still doesn’t show up as an option to edit with on the pages screen.

Dan
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @dan9090
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @dan9090,

Can you try to click on “Edit page” > “Edit with Elementor”, please?

I’m waiting for your feedback to know if it’s working.

Best,

Dan
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @dan9090

Hi Manathan.
    I did already give you a login so you could check this.

I did what you suggested and I was able to edit with elementor that way, I updated the page and its displaying correctly now.
    which is very strange.

I’m concerned this will happen again randomly. Do you have any idea why it did that?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @dan9090,

Thank you for granting us access to your WP Admin. We are investigate on our client’s website at last resort.

My best guess is that you clicked on “Customize” on the pages. So, Elementor was not able to understand it were still Elementor pages. As you selected now “Edit with Elementor”, you should now see this option on the top of the pages.

Cheers,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Elementor not showing up as an option to edit, has stopped working’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site