Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Error of member

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 44 Topics
    • 90 Posts
    @satisfyu

Failure on the page, when I am looking at members and I am going to enter to see a member, I get the wrong member’s profile as in the photo I sent you.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @satisfyu,

My best guess is that your issue might probably caused by some conflicting third party plugin or some extra code snippet as we don’t encounter this issue with our demos.

Could you deactivate all plugins that have not been installed with your theme during its setup and all existing custom PHP code snippets please? And then, could you confirm me that the issue is still persisting please?

Please also make sure that you have the latest theme version and that all recommended plugins are up-to-date. Finally, you could also consider clearing all activated caching system as well as your browser cache before investigating any further.

I’m waiting for your feedback.

Thank you.

Miguel
    Participant
    • 44 Topics
    • 90 Posts
    @satisfyu

I have found the problem, the problem is in the code that I put so that the administrator does not appear in the widgets on the right of the profile, that code you told me and it is important so that the administrator’s profile does not appear in the widgets, Can you see to fix it and send me a code that works and does not harm the members of the web?

Here below I send you the code:

// Exclude Admins from Directories and BP Widgets
    add_filter( ‘bp_after_has_members_parse_args’, ‘buddydev_exclude_users’ );

function buddydev_exclude_users( $args ) {
    //do not exclude in admin
    if( is_admin() && ! defined( ‘DOING_AJAX’ ) ) {
    return $args;
    }

$excluded = isset( $args[‘exclude’] )? $args[‘exclude’] : array();

if( !is_array( $excluded ) ) {
    $excluded = explode(‘,’, $excluded );
    }

$user_ids = array( 1, ); // enter user ids here

$excluded = array_merge( $excluded, $user_ids );

$args[‘exclude’] = $excluded;

return $args;
    }

// Deny access to admins profile. User is redirected to the homepage
    function bpfr_hide_admins_profile() {
    global $bp;
    if(bp_is_profile && $bp->displayed_user->id == 1 && $bp->loggedin_user->id != 1) :
    wp_redirect( home_url() );
    exit;
    endif;
    }
    add_action( ‘wp’, ‘bpfr_hide_admins_profile’, 1 );

// Hide admin’s activities from all activity feeds
    function bpfr_hide_admin_activity( $a, $activities ) {

// … but allow admin to see his activities!
    if ( is_site_admin() )
    return $activities;

foreach ( $activities->activities as $key => $activity ) {
    // ID’s to exclude, separated by commas. ID 1 is always the superadmin
    if ( $activity->user_id == 1 ) {

unset( $activities->activities[$key] );

$activities->activity_count = $activities->activity_count-1;
    $activities->total_activity_count = $activities->total_activity_count-1;
    $activities->pag_num = $activities->pag_num -1;
    }
    }

// Renumber the array keys to account for missing items
    $activities_new = array_values( $activities->activities );
    $activities->activities = $activities_new;

return $activities;

}
    add_action( ‘bp_has_activities’, ‘bpfr_hide_admin_activity’, 10, 2 );

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @satisfyu,

Unfortunately, this feature is not available with BuddyPress and to our knowledge, there is no plugin that you could install to add this feature to your website. This feature requires custom development work. In consequence, our recommendation is to hire a freelancer to this job for you.

If you’re on a tight budget, we recommend you to require the services from Envato Studio freelancers (https://studio.envato.com/explore/websites-programming). This web platform gives you access to developers who have already experience with theme customizations, and for very competitive prices.

As this issue is related with BuddyPress, perhaps it’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you.

To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support forums:
    https://buddypress.org/support/

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Error of member’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site