Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Error WooCommerce plugin

This topic is resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 10 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @kennethykw

I have try to activate the woocommerce but it prompts error.

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi kennethykw,

Can you please send us a screenshot showing the error?

Regards,

kennethykw
    Participant
    • 10 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @kennethykw

Hi themosaurus,

Any free plugin to make woocommerce to work as membership subscription?

Thanks,
    Kenneth

kennethykw
    Participant
    • 10 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @kennethykw

Hi themosaurus,

I have got this error message while activate woocommerce.

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks,
    Kenneth

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi kennethykw,

I think this issue might be related to your server configuration. Can you try activating another theme (for example the default Twenty Seventeen theme) then try to activate WooCommerce again and tell us if you are still having the error?

Regards,

kennethykw
    Participant
    • 10 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @kennethykw
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Can you please try this:

• Disable all the plugins on your site
    • Activate the Twenty Seventeen theme
    • Try to activate WooCommerce

And then tell us if that works?

Regards,

kennethykw
    Participant
    • 10 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @kennethykw
    kennethykw
    Participant
    • 10 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @kennethykw
    Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi kennethykw,

Hi, Thanks for your suggestion.
    I have added a new site to activate the woocommerce and it is ok while revert to the theme.
    It should be caused by activate order.

Glad you were able to solve this issue.

I have another question about the woocommerce plugin. Can I use the Paid Member Subscriptions plugin to work as the suggested plugin?
    How can I integrate the member subscription to buddypress?

We recommend that you use WooCommerce Memberships (https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-memberships/) along with WooCommerce Subscriptions (https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-subscriptions/) to create paid memberships as these two plugins are fully compatible with Gwangi. You can however still use Paid Member Subscriptions if you think it better fits your needs, but be aware that it is untested with Gwangi so we cannot guarantee that everything will work as expected.

I found another problem. After activate the woocommerce plugin. I cant activate other plugin.
    And it prompts the same error while using customizer.

Unfortunately, the installation, setting or debugging of third party plugins isn’t part of the support we will provide for our theme (Gwangi) and our plugins (Grimlock suite).

We invite you to ask for more help by contacting the WooCommerce support about that issue:

How to Get Help

https://woocommerce.com/my-account/create-a-ticket

Regards,

kennethykw
    Participant
    • 10 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @kennethykw
    Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Error WooCommerce plugin’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site