Fatal Error – Grimlock – Learndash

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Valerio Lopes
    Participant
    • 1 Posts
    @lopesval

Hello, after installing the Cera team with Learndash, My issue is the following fatal error, with the Grimlock Learndash plugin…
    Fatal error: Trait ‘Grimlock_Custom_Header’ not found in /nas/content/live/afryknet/wp-content/plugins/grimlock-learndash/inc/customizer/class-grimlock-learndash-single-sfwd-courses-customizer.php on line 18 Theme is installed on a subsite of a multisite, i deactivated all other plugins to debug.. Environment is wpengine…

Please let me know how i can fix this

Olivier
    • 1801 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @lopesval,

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience. 😔

This error occurs when Grimlock for LearnDash is updated BEFORE its parent plugin (Grimlock). Your new Grimlock for LearnDash version is looking for features that are not yet existing ing Grimlock as you still have an older version running on your website.
    Our development team has been notified of this issue and will fix it in the coming release to prevent this from happening in the future.

In the meantime, you can simply deactivate Grimlock for LearnDash, update Grimlock to its latest version and then, reactivate Grimlock for LearnDash.

In case you don’t have access to your WP admin anymore, please go to your FTP client and drop manually remove and replace this directory:
    YOUR-SITE/wp-content/plugins/grimlock

You can find the latest version for Grimlock here:
    https://files.themosaurus.com/grimlock/grimlock.zip

I hope this will help you to go through your issue.

Kind regards,

Valerio Lopes
    Participant
    • 1 Posts
    @lopesval

Thank you very much, that worked for me

Olivier
    • 1801 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

You’re welcome @lopesval! I’m glad to read that we’ve solved this!.

Cheers,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fatal Error – Grimlock – Learndash’ is closed to new replies.