Find Answers and Get Support › Forums › Gwangi – PRO Multi-Purpose Membership, Social Network & BuddyPress Community Theme › Installation & Updates › Demo Content Installation › Few Options not working Properly.
I have some issues with my site. please go through the details.
1. There is No Cities Menu as per your Demo. ( Screenshot Attached ) how to add this ?
2. When i tried to check the notification its redirecting to a page instead on mousehover drop down.
3. In chat messenger , when i click on friend name its directly redirecting to him/his profile. its not opening a friend chat window.
4. I have created 3 membership plans same as your demo (sweetheart, Romantic & Lover) .. and the problem is .
* Lover Package able to see the number but with html code its displaying.
* Lover Package member unable to see sweetheart member profile details.
*Romantic Package member able to see Lover Profile but not Sweetheart.
*Sweetheart package member ( new member ) is able to see the Paid members Profile with mobile number.
* I added Hide Admin Snippet as per your documentation. but still all members are able to see admin in members-list.
5. In Buddy Press there is no Age option to display ( Check the screenshot ) , How to add age ?
6. I added wp- social login . its working fine. but in Pop up Login its not showing. and also let me know how to add my logo in Popup login.
7. in Search it showing 0 to 59. how to change that ? how to restrict / change : 18 to 80.
8. in Site Notice ( how to auto close site notice )
9. There is no Shop Page in imported content. and how to hide cart in header menu ?
Cart dropdown , profile dropdown working but notifications are redirecting to a page how to avoid that and any plugin suggestion for that ?
10. how to hide grimlock widget (register now for free) for registered users ?Screenshot-2020-01-10-at-4.39.31-PM Screenshot-2020-01-10-at-4.37.29-PM Screenshot-2020-01-10-at-4.28.49-PM Screenshot-2020-01-10-at-3.37.41-PM Screenshot-2020-01-10-at-4.24.43-PM Screenshot-2020-01-10-at-4.00.59-PM Screenshot-2020-01-10-at-3.45.44-PM Screenshot-2020-01-10-at-3.33.20-PMJanuary 10, 2020 at 12:12 #9206
Thank you for bring these issues to our attention. We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup/use of our theme.
However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.
Can you please split the others into different topic?
By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!
Best regards,January 13, 2020 at 10:32 #9226
The topic ‘Few Options not working Properly.’ is closed to new replies.