14/07/2019 at 13:46 #7156
- 20 Posts
First of all I would like to tell you that I like a lot this theme and I’m happy with my purchase!
I have a few questions, if you can help me with these it would be great.
1. On homepage, I’m using several grimlock posts sections so I can display the articles with different layouts. My problem is that each widget starts to display the latest articles, without considering the ones that are already in the previous widget. For example, if I have 5 articles in a category, and in the first widget I show 2 articles and in the second 3 articles, the first 2 articles from the second widget will be the same as the ones from first widget. Is it a way to make it display latest articles starting from the previous widget, since on each widget I will display articles from all categories, I don’t make a distinct separation of articles in each widget.
2. The way of displaying the link is weird, the line is going through the text instead of under the text.
Now it looks like this:
I would like to look like this:
3. On mobile it shows this thing
Is it normal to appear? Can I remove it?
4. On desktop it appears this bar, also it is the correct bahaviour? If so, can I remove it.
Madalin14/07/2019 at 14:47 #7157
- 20 Posts
Also, another question.
How do I add a slider only on the homepage, like in your demo. I’ve added a widget but that appears on all pages.15/07/2019 at 14:51 #7174
- 382 Posts
Thank you for bring these issues to our attention. We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup/use of our theme. 🙂
However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.
So, we will answer the first question in this topic. Can you please split the others into different topic?
By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!
1) Unfortunately, I’m afraid you can’t. We’re facing the same limitation with our demos (please see attachments). Using multiple widgets to create a compelling layout, we also end up with the same posts from time to time.
The best way to avoid this is to rely more on categories and post tags. For instance, show only the latest post in one category and the two latest ones from another category (or tag).
Again, thank you for creating new topics for your other questions! 🙌
Best regards,AwesomeScreenshot-Customize-Gorgo-Theme-Minimal-Content-Focused-Blog-and-Magazine-WP-Theme-2019-07-15-14-07-84 AwesomeScreenshot-Customize-Gorgo-Theme-Minimal-Content-Focused-Blog-and-Magazine-WP-Theme-2019-07-15-14-07-77 AwesomeScreenshot-Customize-Gorgo-Theme-Minimal-Content-Focused-Blog-and-Magazine-WP-Theme-2019-07-15-14-07-59
This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!
The Themosaurus team.
The topic ‘Few questions’ is closed to new replies.