Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Gamipress points, ranks and achievements in comments.

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Armadon – Gaming Community WordPress Theme Feature Requests Gamipress points, ranks and achievements in comments.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 53 Posts
    @bedurion
    Up
    ::

Greetings,

I have added ranks, points and achievements to the bbpress posts, as shown in the photo. I also added on profiles.

Although I have seen that it is not possible to add them to the comments of WordPress posts, in the Buddy press activity feed or in private messages. Is it possible to do it or do you need customization?

Farewell.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Bedurion,

Can you confirm me you added these features thanks to the GamiPress plugin?

In that case, be sure this plugin has been integrated in our theme. However, to achieve that, some integrations has to be made with BuddyPress plugin.

As this issue is related with BuddyPress, it’s best if you try to reach the plugin authors. They will be more informed and better suited to help you. To go further, we invite you to post your request on their support forums: buddypress.org/support.

Please be aware that BuddyPress has nothing to do concerning the posts comments. To achieve that, I suggest you to address this request to the GamiPress plugin authors. They might have a solution that we don’t know of: GamiPress support.

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Best,

Bedurion
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 53 Posts
    @bedurion

Hi!! Gamipress authors answer me the following:

I’m sorry but actually none of our add-ons gives the ability to add the GamiPress elements in the areas you want

For comments, probably you can contact with the theme author to meet the comments template the theme uses to override it (since WordPress has a template system) to let you add the GamiPress shortcodes to display the user information of your choice

Hope it helps!

Post link: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/points-ranks-and-achievements-at-comments/

Bedurion
    Participant
    • 23 Topics
    • 53 Posts
    @bedurion

Also he wrote:

For the comments one will be difficult since there is not a standard or common structure for comments.

Every theme handles the comments in their way, for that if we implement to display in comments will not work in all themes.

For that I mentioned the WordPress template system, where you are able to override any template of your theme to add the shortcodes inside of your choice.

Farewell.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Bedurion,

Thank you for your feedback. 🙂

We discussed about it and we concluded it would be a very nice to add.

Please note that I took the liberty to move this topic to our Feature Requests forum. As your idea could be a nice addition to our theme, we will implement this feature if other community members upvote your request.

We’ll keep you informed. Thank you very much for contributing to this theme! 🙂

Best regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site