Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Grimlock crashed my WordPress

This topic is resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @clu91

Hello,

Grimlock crashed my WordPress installation. After i activate i get the attached message. I am using the Cera Theme. I tried to delete and reinstall Grimlock but unfortunately i receive the same issue again. The message says that there is a critical error on the wordpress page.

Best regards
    Patrick

Patrick
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @clu91

Ok, i found out due to “Trial and Error” that the Plugin “Grimlock for The Events Calendar” is crashing my wordpress. As soon as i install it or activate it, it crashes my WordPress.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @clu91, 🙂

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Can you confirm you deactivated all plugins that have not been installed with your theme and all existing custom PHP code snippets during your tests, please?

Please also make sure that you have the latest theme version and that all recommended plugins are up-to-date. Finally, you could also consider clearing all activated caching system as well as your browser cache before investigating any further.

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Thank you.

Patrick
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @clu91

Hi @themodactyl,

i can confirm all of this. This is basically the first step im doing if something is wrong. Everything is up to date. I also tried with different browsers. Unfortunately no change. Is there any way to see whats happening exactly? I have full admin to the webserver. The logs not saying a lot.

regards

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @clu91,

Thank you for your feedback. 🙂

Could you share the content of your debug.log file with us please? You can post the content of this file as plain text in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

After having reviewed your next reply, we’ll be able to tell you if the issue is caused by our product, a third party plugin or any type misconfiguration on your server.

If we’re not able to help, we’ll recommend you to transfer the error logs to the plugin author or to your server hosting support.

Can you share with us a screenshot of the plugin page to check the version of the plugin, please? Can you share with us the version of your theme? This way, we’ll make a test with the exact version of the theme and plugins.

Thank you.

Patrick
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @clu91

Hi @themodactyl,

i fixed the problem by checking the debug.log. The files in cera/inc/grimlock-the-events-calendar had been damaged. I copied the original files from the theme folder and then it worked. Thanks for the help.

regards Patrick

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @clu91,

I’m glad to read you’ve been able to solve this issue.

Thank you to share the solution with us. I’m sure it will help other users facing the same issue. By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! #SharingIsCaring ??

Cheers,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Grimlock crashed my WordPress’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site