Grimlock Woocommerce Subscription

Home Forums Gwangi – Dating & Matchmaking Community Theme Theme Customizer Widgets Grimlock Woocommerce Subscription

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier Cardoen 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Rodrigo
    Participant
    • 9 Posts
    @bezerrarodrigo

Hello guys! I’m trying to set up my pricing page by following your guidelines. I have already installed and configured both the Woocommerce Membership plugin and Woocommerce Subscriptions. And finally the Grimlock Woocommerce Subscriprtion plugin.

However when I create my widgetized page as well as a sidebar theme, it does not appear for insertion as widgetized section the Grimlock for woocomerce. can you help me?

Jason
    Participant
    • 127 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @bezerrarodrigo,

Sure! Could you please create a new user with administrator rights on your website and share the credentials with us so that we can take a closer look at the issue?

You can share the username and password with us privately by checking the “Set as private reply” box in your next reply.

Best regards,

Rodrigo
    Participant
    • 9 Posts
    @bezerrarodrigo
    This reply has been marked as private.

Olivier Cardoen
    Participant
    • 277 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @bezerrarodrigo,

It seems that we haven’t been clear enough in our documentation post. Since a recent update, you need both Grimlock for WooCommerce and Grimlock for WooCommerce Subscriptions to add this widget.

We’ve uploaded the missing add-on to your website. You should also see the widget in your Customizer now (see attachment in next reply).

Best,

Olivier Cardoen
    Participant
    • 277 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Grimlock Woocommerce Subscription’ is closed to new replies.