Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

group invite

This topic is resolved
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 56 Posts
    @lamboknababan

hi,
    i have problem.
    1. when i create group and invite another account, that account cant join to the group, even already accept the request. but in my account, that account already join to the group, and the notification about invitation to join a group, not showing an icon, just red circle and green icon

lamboknababan
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 56 Posts
    @lamboknababan

2. if i post in the group, and another account have replied to the post on the activity, that reply doesnt show at the group.

lamboknababan
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 56 Posts
    @lamboknababan

I have been waiting about 3 days.. And still dont have any answeres questions..

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi lamboknababan,

Sorry for the late reply.

About the green and red circle, there are indeed two missing icons there. We will fix that for the next update of Gwangi. Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback.

About the other two issues, it looks like it may be a caching issue. Can you please clear the WP Rocket cache, then disable the WP Rocket plugin and finally try again to see if that resolves the issue?

Best regards,

lamboknababan
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 56 Posts
    @lamboknababan

hi, thank you for the reply.
    i already deactivate wp rocket and clear the cache and browser cache, but the problem still the same, nothing change, to many issue, dont know how to say, message, reply, friendship, member directory, etc

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi lamboknababan,

Can you please try the following:

First make a backup of your website, because the following steps can break your widgets or some plugin configuration.. If you don’t know how to make a backup of your database, you can use the WP-DB-Backup plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-db-backup/) and follow the instructions here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Backing_Up_Your_Database#WP-DB-Backup
    – Change your theme to the default Twenty Seventeen theme
    – Disable all plugins except BuddyPress
    – Test to see if everything is working (message, reply, friendship, member directory, …)

Please tell us if it is working after doing these steps.

Best regards,

lamboknababan
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 56 Posts
    @lamboknababan

“Disable all plugin”

Uninstall or just diactivated?

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi lamboknababan,

Just deactivate.

Best,

lamboknababan
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 56 Posts
    @lamboknababan

hi, everthing is 100 % working, dont have any issue.
    and now what should i do?

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi lamboknababan,

Ok, can you now try this please:
    – Switch back to the Gwangi theme
    – Activate Grimlock and Grimlock for BuddyPress
    – Test to see if everything still works
    – If everything still works correctly, try to activate your other plugins one by one (except for WP Rocket, keep this one deactivated for now) and test again each time until you find the plugin that causes the bug, and then tell us the name of that plugin.

We hope this can help you in finding the problem.

Best regards,

lamboknababan
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 56 Posts
    @lamboknababan

i switch to gwangi theme, and activate Grimlock and Grimlock for BuddyPress.
    and there is many issue, hard to say, because my bad english. i hope you understand.
    1.the activity.
    – every notifications from activity always pop up ( unread ) so, i must to mark as read everytime i have notifications, except notifications from messages, it work 100 %
    – in mobile version every reply from group or update post from my account, if i see the reply from activity, it crosses the line.
    – activity – personal – posts = there is no post even i have a post
    – activity – personal – comments = there is no commment even i have comments
    – activity – personal – group updates = there is no anything, even that group have many updates

2. the notifications.
    every notifications always pop up even i have open that notifications so i must mark as read every notifications except from messages it works. after i open the notifications from messages there is no pop up notifications.

3.group invite.
    if i invite member, that members have to click the invitation 3 times to join group, but at the group membership notifications it show that member have 3 times to join group.

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi lamboknababan,

Can you please create an administrator account for us then give us the username and password as well as the url of your website (in a private reply)? That way we will be able to take a closer look and hopefully have a better understanding of your issue.

Regards,

lamboknababan
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 56 Posts
    @lamboknababan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lamboknababan
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 56 Posts
    @lamboknababan

hello there, how the result of my issue?

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Hi lamboknababan,

No problem, our english isn’t perfect either! ?
    Maybe you can add screenshots to your previous reply so it will be easier for us to understand you better. Please don’t hesitate to highlight your screenshots with arrows, circles or notes.

We’re trying to reproduce the bugs you’re experiencing with our demos but without success.

Also, the provided login and password do not work, unfortunately. Can you please check if this user exists or if its password is correct?

Thank you very much for your reply and your patience. In the meantime, we’ll be looking for a solution to resolve your issue.

Best,

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Sorry, can you please also activate Kirki Toolkit? Lots of styles are processed via this plugin.
    Thank you very much.

lamboknababan
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 56 Posts
    @lamboknababan

i give you login to wordpress dashboard of my website. i try it and work. i create administrator account for you.
    or do you need login to my cpanel?

lamboknababan
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 56 Posts
    @lamboknababan

after i activated kirki toolkit, nothing change, still have same issues.

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

OK, sorry. The mistake is on our side, we switched user name and password.
    Now, we’ve logged in.

We’ll investigate and come back to you with more.

Thank you for your patience.

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Can you please provide screenshots of the issue you’ve found? This will help us debug faster.
    Thank you.

lamboknababan
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 56 Posts
    @lamboknababan

i test to invite member at group a few second ago, and now works, dont need to click 3 times again to join group

lamboknababan
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 56 Posts
    @lamboknababan

i alerady attach my screenshot, but didnt send

Themosaurus
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 1675 Posts
    @themosaurus

Good news. ?
    The issue resolved itself then. Probably a browser or server caching issue.

Can you tell us if there is anything still problematic related with this topic? Otherwise, we will close it for now.

Also, please discard our request regarding your screenshots because we’re experiencing display problems in our forum at the moment. This will be fixed soon.
    If necessary, you can send your screenshots to our support mail via support@themosaurus.com.

Best regards,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘group invite’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site